Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 16

Harry woke up sweaty and feeling like he had wet himself. He was hoping he hadn't had what some call a wet dream. He had one once and it wasn't as pleasant as people made it out to be. He got up out of his bed and headed down the the common room. Harry sat in the chair for awhile thinking about his dream. He didn't know how it could have cause one but, well maybe, no.

Harry was in a graveyard. It was dark and cold he was laying on the cold hard ground. A black figure towered above him. They were blurred and wondered if it was because his glasses had fallen off. There was a green flash and then he heard something fall to the ground. He felt something lift him up off the ground then his vision improved. Before him stood a skelelton with a thin layer of pale flesh. Their hands were bony and long, the face with out a nose. He recognized the face, from years ago when he had the Sorcerers Stone. It was Voldemort in the flesh, well almost. Then his world went black.

"So it's a graveyard" he heard a voice from behind him say. He turned to see the brunette, Alice.
"Who are you?" he asked. He stood up and walked over to them.
"Harry I can't tell you who I am, not yet but I can tell you that I have the same dream. It's not as clear though" Alice said walking over to the chair and sitting down staring at the fire. Harry walked over and watched the fire too.

Alice was enjoying the moment of silence with her brother. She knew it was a bad idea but she didn't care any more. If they were both having the dream something was going to happen. After about a couple minutes Alice got up and left.

Ron came down the stairs while Alice went up them. Alice looked at him and giggled to her self and then left. Ron just looked at Harry and shrugged his shoulders.
"So hows things" Ron said.
"I think I had a wet dream" Harry replied.
"Um..." Ron said looking around the room feeling awkward.
"And I think she was in it" Harry said pointing to the stairs where Alice had just been. Ron looked at Harry his eyes wide.
"Same" Ron said. "Well goodnight" Ron said walking up the stairs. Leaving Harry alone in the common room with a really dirty feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to bring Harry in again. And why not throw in some comic relief.

Alright Dragon next two chapters... i think

comment:subscribe