Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 19

Alice saw Draco leave the Great Hall and she wanted to follow to make sure he was ok. She couldn't leave Oliver though, they both were having so much fun. The band started to tone things down with a slow song. Some couples were sitting together others were leaving, and some were still dancing.

Alice and Wood were in a tight embrace. She looked up at his warm eyes, their lips were barely touching. Draco was all she could think about. She stopped dancing and backed away from Wood, shaking her head and tears stinging her eyes. She liked him, but she loved Draco. She ran out of the Great Hall and out onto the grounds. She leaned against the wall and slid down it holding her head in her hands weeping. "Why can't I just pick one?" she scolded herself. It was starting to snow and she was cold in her dress.
"Hello there" Draco said. Alice looked over at him, he was leaning against the door hands in his pockets. Alice quickly stood up and wiped her eyes.
"Draco, I'm sorry. I just..." Draco pulled her into him and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and didn't want to let go. He pulled her into him tighter feeling her shivering. It was snowing and yet Alice felt warm all over.
"Alice! Draco?" Wood yelled from the doorway. Alice pulled away and looked at Wood. His eyes were full of hurt and confusion. His mouth hanging open, he was in shock.
"I thought you and I. But we kissed, the rose. Alice" Oliver said reaching for her. She looked at Draco and then at Wood. She pushed past Wood and ran up the stairs her heels clacking all the way up.

Oliver looked at Draco with anger and pain. Draco tried to think of something to say but there wasn't anything to say at a time like this.
"What the hell was that!" Wood yelled stepping out into the cold air. Draco just shook his head and looked down at his shoes.
"Wood look, she really likes you" Draco said, then realized what a stupid thing that was to say.
"Oh yeah she loves me, I can tell" Wood said then shook his head and walked back into the castle leaving Malfoy standing in the snow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intense if I do say so my self. I have had that written for a while now

its about to get a little violent

comment:subscribe

http://www.polyvore.com/claire_pettibone_couture_bridal/thing?id=7683247
^ copy and paste that into your address bar and this is what her dress looked like