Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 23

When Alice woke up the sun was streaming through the windows. She was alone in the room and it took her a couple minutes to realize she was in the hospital wing. She sat up quickly and screamed in pain. She grabbed her side and fell back onto her back. Snape jumped out of the chair and to her side.
"Oh thank god" he said placing his hand on his forehead. He was like a father to her ever since her first year he had always watched closely over her. Alice closed her eyes and tried to remember what had happened last night.
"Look I have to go and watch the challenge but I'll be back after" Snape said walking away.
"Wait, I have to go" Alice said trying to get out of the bed. Snape put his hand on her shoulder and sat her back down on her bed watching her wince in pain.
"You need to stay here, I'm sure Potter will be fine" he said practically spitting the word Potter.
"I still don't understand why you hate him so much, James was my father too" Alice said laying down. Snape just shook his head and walked out of the hospital wing.

Pansy woke up sweaty and her hand covered in blood. She suddenly became very scared, whose blood was on her hands?
"What is this" she screamed shaking and holding her wrist with her other hand. No on was in the bedroom with her. All she could remember was a very tall hooded person coming up to her and talking to her. It was right after Draco had ditched her at Yule, she had left to go to the common room and this person was in the hallway. They talked and Alice came up and she remember saying how she wanted to get rid of Alice. Then all Pansy could remember was waking up this morning.
What if that's Alice's blood?
What did I do?
I killed somebody, did I?
Is she ok?
Pansy jumped out of the bed and ran out of the bedroom and out of the common room. She ran all the way to the hospital. Pansy ran so fast, faster than she ever had before. She was trying to outrun her past it seemed. She turned the corner and slammed into a very burly man. It was Mad-Eye Moody, and he had spilt liquid onto the floor.
"Ah! stupid girl" he said gruffly and limped away. Pansy walked away from him a dark feeling washing over her. She got to the hospital to find it empty, the nurse was no where in sight.
"Where is she?" Pansy said out loud.
"Where's who?" she heard a voice from behind her. She turned around to see Draco standing there. Pansy just looked him up and down and pushed herself by him. Draco looked at the bed and found it empty. He scratched his head and tried to think where she could have gone. The Challenge! Draco ran out of the hospital and down the stairs.

Alice slowly moved through the crowd to the front of the platform.
"Alice" she heard a whisper from behind.
"Draco!" Alice said wrapping her arms around his neck then wincing due to the pain. Alice had wrapped herself and snuck out of the hospital, she had to be there.
"What are you doing here?" Draco asked holding her as gently as he could. Alice pushed herself away and stood next to him peering over the side of the rail as the cannon went off signaling the start of the event.

Alice watched with the others as the contestants came up to the surface one by one with their 'treasures.' Alice twitched when she felt a pain in her right shoulder.
"Are you ok?" Draco asked placing his hand on her shoulder as she grabbed her shoulder.
"Yeah I'm fine" she replied looking around her, her eyes fell on Mad-Eye. He licked his lips and took a swig from his flask. Alice turned back around.
"Haha Potter. I think he died!" Draco said to Crab and Goyle as the clock hands ticked closer to the hour. Alice punched him in the arm.
"Come on Harry, use your wand" Alice muttered to herself as she saw Ron and a little blonde girl bob to the surface.
"What was that?" Draco asked as he watched Alice looking intently at the water.

Harry shot out of the water and hit the platform. Alice sighed in relief and leaned on Draco as the pain in her side and shoulder worsened.
"Alice, Alice" Draco said as Alice seemed to be slipping into unconciesness.
"I'm fine I just have to get back to the hospital" Alice said and walked alone to the boats that were waiting to take the students back to the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright that sucked

filler next

then maze??

comment:subscribe