Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 25

Alice sat down with Hermione and Ron and the rest of the Gryffindor house. She looked down the rows of students to find Draco sitting with his goons laughing and pointing at Harry. The flames that kept the area around the maze alight made everything glow. They also made everything warm.

Dumbledore set Cedric and Harry off into the maze and Alice watched with apprehension as the contestants went into the tall hedges, probably into the scariest experience of their lives.
"So Alice would you ever consider coming to our house sometime this summer" the twins said in unison like usual. Alice just giggled and pulled Hermione into her so she could whisper something in her ear. Hermione laughed hard at the secret and Ron and the twins stared at them.

About an hour went by when things started to get weird. Alice screamed and dropped to the ground causing the people around her to gasp and look.
"Alice what's wrong" Hermione asked panic in her voice.
"Somethings not right" Alice said gripping her arm. Alice suddenly saw Harry fighting something in the maze. Alice jumped up and ran down the stairs through groups of people. She jumped over the wall that separated the watchers from the contestants.
"ALICE!" she heard Dumbledore yell from behind her, but she didn't stop. Alice heard the gasps from the students who watched as she ran into the maze and found herself in her worst nightmares.

It was dark and misty. Cold and gloomy. Alice didn't like the feeling crawling over her, it was aweful. It was a feeling of dread, somethign very bad was going to happen tonight. She saw Harry and Cedric running to the cup.
"HARRY!" Alice yelled running after him. She jumped and grabbed Cedric's leg just as they grabbed the cup.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright

comment:subscribe