Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 27

Alice and Harry got back to the castle grounds where everyone was waiting. Cedric's body laying lifeless in the grass. Alice quickly got away before anyone could ask what she was doing. Luckily Harry started crying over Cedric and she was able to make her escape. But of course Draco was there to grab her.

He pulled her under the bleachers. He looked so scared his eyes always told what he was feeling most.
"What the bloody hell was that?" Draco yelled as quielty as he could.
"Draco there are things that you can't know, this is one of those things" Alice said realizing that she was shaking uncontrolably. She wasn't cold, why was she shaking?
"He's back!" she heard Harry yell. Draco looked away from her for a second. She took this chance to run.
"Wait" he called after her. She ran as fast as she could, she felt weird though like there was something taking control of her body. Draco ran after her, their feet pounding the ground. All of a sudden Alice stopped. Draco came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. She turned to face him, they were close to each other. Their bodies were touching, Alice felt like she was going to pass out.
"Alice why are you shaking" Draco asked concern in his voice. Alice didn't answer she just leaned against him trying to steady herself. She felt herself slipping away into darkness, something was taking over. Her mind hurt, she closed her eyes trying to block the pain.

"Alice, Alice" Dumbledore roared walking at great speed through the woods. He came upon Draco kneeling in the grass holding Alice in his arms.
"What happened here" Professor Mcgonagall gasped seeing Alice laying in Draco's arms.
"I don't know, one minute she was fine the next she just fell. She said her head hurt" Draco said quite calmly considering he was holding someone in his arms. He was fairly used to it by now.
"I don't have time to deal with this" Dumbledore said walking away. Draco thought that was odd. The teachers walked away leaving him with Alice in his arms.

Alice woke up about an hour later she was laying on the cold hard ground. She looked next to her and saw Draco sitting with his back to her.
"My head kills" she said to no one in particular. Draco turned around and his face lit up.
"You do a lot of scary things" Draco said.
"Well it's not fun for me unless I think your gonna cry" Alice said playfully inching closer to him.
"Well it's getting late, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Draco asked standing up then reaching down to help Alice up.
"No, I'm leaving tonight" Alice said looking Draco in the eyes.
"What why?" Draco asked looking puzzled.
"There are something I just can't tell you" Alice said looking around. She grabbed Draco by the collar and pulled him into her. Draco wrapped his arms around her and she him. They kissed under the full moon.
"Well, goodbye for now" Alice said, and with that she walked away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
last chapter.

sorry for the sudden end but there is a sequal.

comment:subscribe