Sequel: Secret Magic

Dark Magic

Chapter 4

Harry looked out the window at the gray cloudy ski. The rain hit the window and the roof of the Hogwarts Express, sounding like golf balls on tin. Hermione sat across from his and Ron sat to his right.

"Well as you clearly DON'T know, that spell doesn't so anything" Hermione was arguing with Ron about some god only knows reason. All Harry wanted to do was sleep and think. After the dark mark had been cast at the International Quidditch Cup things had been tense up and down the wizard world.

"Hermione are you completely..." Ron strayed off from his sentence when a tall brunette girl with big brown eyes opened the door to there compartment. She looked over each of the faces and realized what a mistake she had made.

"Why hello there" Ron said moving his books to the floor freeing up the seat next to him.
"Oh Ron really?" Hermione said extending her hand to the stranger. "Hello, I'm Hermione, the red head is Ron, and this is Harry" she said sweeping her hand in their direction. Harry waved shyly at the brunette.
"Alice, but I really can't stay here" she said looking at Harry with longing in her eyes. The rules were that she was to have no contact with him until they were out of Hogwarts. It had something to do with Voldemort being able to pick up on their energy when they were together. By separating them the chance was lessened. "It's you, oh god I can't believe it. You look great" Alice said looking at Harry. Hermione and Ron exchanged glances then looked at Harry for an explanation.

"Do I know you?" Harry said sitting up more straight in his seat.
"No, no you don't" Alice said picking up her bags. She sighed and then walked out into the corridor right into Draco Malfoy.
"Ugh, watch where you are going you filthy mud blood" he said his face twisting.
"Excuse me? I believe that I am more of a pure blood than you or your father so if I were you I'd walk away before I pull that stick out of your ass for you" Alice said smiling the whole time. Draco just looked at her with a confused expression while Ron clapped in the background.
"Shut up Weasly" Draco said pushing himself by Alice and walking into a compartment at the end of the train. "Well that felt good, now I'll be going" Alice said once again picking up her bags.

"Wait, who are you" Harry asked. She knew she couldn't answer truthfully.
"My name is Alice like I said earlier now I'll be going" she said walking out and down the corridor.
"That was weird" Hermione said tilting her head to one side then shaking the thoughts out of her head.
"Well I think she should come back more often" Ron said smiling and punching Harry in the arm. Harry nodded and then went back to looking out the window. That girl made his mind feel uneasy. He felt as though he knew her but at the same time her knew he had never met her before in his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well again mostly dialog but I have to get them to hogwarts somehow.