‹ Prequel: The Bird and the Worm
Status: I'm not sure if I'll be able to update this story again, considering Jimmy was crucial in the story and it just doesn't feel right to write about him at the moment. Just an fyi for anyone that still takes a glance at it.

Beyond the Sun

five; glory

When I emerged from the bathroom, I saw the glorious rock star I had married.

He was waiting on our bed, everything but his boxers in a pile on the floor, and I walked seductively toward him, watching him lick his lips, eyeing the reaction his body was having to the situation. I smirked to myself- I wasn’t sure I’d ever had this kind of effect on him.

His arms slid around my waist as I crawled up the bed to meet him, and I let my lips trail along his torso before I ever considered touching his lips. Slowly, I pressed my body to his, starting with my legs and ending with my chest, and I could feel the results of my efforts straining up against my thigh.

“Why Brian Elwin Haner,” I teased, kissing his neck. “Excited to see me, are you?” He rolled us over so that he was on top of me, and I shifted so that my head was at least on a pillow. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He ran a hand along my body, his eyes following his fingertips, taking in every inch of the barely-there outfit I was in. I groaned and bit my lip a little, but my reaction was nothing compared to the tent that had formed in his boxers.

In that moment, I wanted to feel his hands all over me. I didn’t care if he ripped this little costume apart. I had to feel his rough palms sliding along my skin, and it didn’t bother me that I was this hungry for him. It had never really bothered me, and it certainly wasn’t bothering him. He closed his eyes as he found a spot on my neck he was fond of, and I nestled my fingers into his hair as I felt his teeth biting into my skin.

“Tease,” I whispered, and he smirked against my neck, his hands on my hips, squeezing gently, his warm tongue poking out to run along the skin he intended to break. “At least take my clothes off,” I breathed, and his hands moved from my sides to the crotch of the outfit, easily finding the snap, and then moving up my body, tugging at the dainty ribbons, untying them with ease.

I let my eyes close, my body arching slightly against his as he pulled the outfit off and dropped it beside our bed.

He pulled his mouth from my neck, and I took the opportunity to put him on his back, pushing my hips to his, feeling his solid erection as I did so. I let my head tilt back, and without thinking, I released a soft moan, repeating the motion to see if I could get the same reaction out of him.

His hands found my waist once more so that he could pull my panties down, and they were removed as I shimmied them down my legs. I then felt his palms sliding up my sides as I pulled his boxers down and lifted my hips so that he could help me get them off.

When he was bare beneath me, I allowed myself a moment to admire his long, muscular body before I was on my back again, adjusting beneath him, waiting for the roughness to begin. I licked my lips at the thought, and Brian seemed to like the sight of it, because right before he busied himself with prepping me for our wedding night, he brought his mouth down onto mine, kissing me deeply, just like he’d said he would.

I slid my fingers into his dark hair, my nails scratching at his scalp as he worked as quickly as he could, both of us eager to get on with it. If I hurt him by holding on to his hair, he didn’t say anything about it. He merely grunted slightly as he finished what he was doing, his hands now on either side of me to support himself.

His lips found mine once more.

“Tonight,” he told me between kisses, his voice gruff, “is attempt number one.”

And then it began.

And I didn’t know why it felt so different. We’d been this passionate before. We’d been this hungry before. We’d been rougher than this before. But there was just…something different to the way we moved together, fire and fire creating a new sensation instead of fire and ice attempting to take control of the other. His body connected heedlessly with mine, and it was perfect.

Every sound he made, every moan he got from me, every kiss, every bite, every lick, and every playful nip, was absolutely pleasurable. And because I’d been waiting a bit for this experience, I was lost in a new world of sensations, a new planet where only Brian and I existed. There was fire and there was water there to control it. There was love, there was angst, and there was deep and residual passion.

Brian gave me everything before he finished.

He made me his everything.

I knew that there had been times like this when he’d collapsed, void of energy, beside me, panting and heaving as much as me, but I couldn’t remember them. I drew myself closer to his body, my skin seeking the warmth of his, and he put an arm around me so that I would stay where I was. It took me forever to catch my breath, and until I had, I stared into his chocolate eyes. Even after my breathing was returning to normal, I couldn’t look away from his eyes.

I just wanted him again.

He smiled at me, placing a hand on the side of my face, and he pulled me up into a kiss, shifting so that I was beneath him once more. I kissed him back, pleased that we were going to go again, but surprised he had the energy. He’d seemed so tired in the limo, and here we were…

His thumb ran along my skin over and over again as he parted his lips and slid his tongue forward, and I gripped his shoulders as I opened my mouth and let my tongue meet his. I felt so alive. Where all of this stamina was coming from, I had no idea, but I didn’t want that mystery supply to run out. If it had to run out, it was going to last through another round. It had to.

God, I…I could feel just as much passion burning within him the second time.
And when we were finished, I lay beside him, dead tired, already feeling sore, and he held me close to him, his arms snug around my body, making sure I wasn’t going anywhere. I could feel his wedding band pressing into my skin, and I smiled to myself as I settled against him, my arm draping itself over his abs, my head finding a pillow on his muscular chest. “I love you,” he whispered, and he kissed my tangled hair. I closed my eyes, and I kissed his skin. That was all I had energy for. “Goodnight, Mrs. Haner, my love.”

I kissed his skin again, and then I was asleep. I didn’t know if he was as asleep too, but I knew I was. I was dreaming of him, of spending endless nights with him, of always waking up beside him. He had become consolidated into my thoughts, and this change seemed to be permanent.

Every once in a while, I would wake up halfway and feel him shifting beside me, tightening his arms a little to make sure I was still there, and it was then that I knew he was peacefully asleep. He deserved it. He’d worn himself out. I was proud of him for having as much energy and stamina as he had.

He was going to reap the rewards when we began our honeymoon in Venice.