I Want to Help You

becoming a nightmare?

Grace’s POV
I stormed inside and upstairs into the bedroom gathered my things stuffing them into my bag but then I knew I’d done this before. I stopped what I was doing and fell into a heap on the floor.
“oh god!” I screamed bring my hands up to my face and sobbed.
“I'm so sorry” Shia sat beside me and held me tight. “I did’t mean it like that. I just feel like shes trapping you into somewhere where you cant escape. I don’t want to lose you”
“your not losing me because you’ve hardly had me” I joked. Shia moved around a little bit and I felt my body move with his, I was sat on his lap now with one arm around me and his right hand over my bump rubbing his thumb over it. I laid my hand on his and sighed.
“I need to go” I said looking up into his saddened eyes.
“I don’t want you too” he said kissing my damp lips.
“I have too. I’ll call you later”
“ok” he lifted me up and then got up off the floor and held my hand. We did’t say anything until we reached my car. I opened the boot for him to put my bag in and then shut it. “call me, ok?” he asked drawing me closer to his body. I smiled and kissed his lips softly but soft isn’t in Shia’s vocab. He totally went for me against the side of my car. I swear if I hadn’t heard my phone go off we could have had sex in the road.
“I need to get that” I huffed getting my phone out my pocket. “its Anna”
“course it is” he said. I gave him a Stern look and answered it.
“I'm on my way Anna” I said.
“don’t forget, I need a lift to the airport tonight at 3”
“in the morning?” I asked shocked she hadn’t motioned it before.
“yes, what else would I mean? Just remember to wake me up”
“your kidding right?”
“no! just get home. we need to talk” after that she hung up.
“whats wrong?”
“not much apart from she needs a lift to the airport at 3 in the morning” I shouted the 3. Shia sighed.
“that’s not fair on you. your pregnant” he said resting his head against mine.
“I know, look I should get going. I’ll call you later”I kissed his lips again and felt him move towards me as I went to removed my lips. I giggled like a kid when I opened the door and climbed in.
“bye, drive safely, ok?”
“I will. Bye” I said pulling away from the curb.

“look Grace, I'm going to South Africa for 3 weeks. Keep the house running for me while I'm gone and don’t have any parties”
“ok”
“did you have fun last night?” she asked zipping up her suitcase that was sat on the kitchen counter.
“yer, it was so nice”
“I bet it was, nothing like snuggling up to a hot guy is there?” she asked, I saw her face become evil and sour. I frowned and sighed before leaning my arm on the counter to rest my head on and placed the other hand on my bump.
“my love life is private”
“is it?” she thought some printed sheets at me. photos of me and Shia yesterday outside his home, hes helping me out the car and then taking to the papps. I noticed Shia looking at me to make sure I was in the house. “hes only after one thing Grace. Sex and attention and your feeding it to him like a baby”
“Anna don’t speak about Shia like that. Hes very kind, caring and protective. Look at these photos, he comes to my rescue when he sees me pull up outside his house because the papps are homing in on me” I shouted.
“hes a huge mistake Grace, hes not good for you. do you think hes going to want anything to do with you once you have the baby? When you get fat?”
“oh shut up” I shouted
“no, not when its my granddaughter your carrying” she shouted back. making me stop texting Shia.
“what?” I was in totally shock.
“nothing” she went around the kitchen picking up little things like dish cloths and a pack of biskets.
“no! don’t lie to me!” I screamed. This must have been the first time I shouted since I left Arizona. Anna sighed and leaned against the counter looking me deep in the eyes.
“I feel like you’re my daughter and your carrying my granddaughter” she confessed.
“what? Are you mad? I'm just a lodger” I said. she made her way around the counter towards me but I moved away. “no! stay away from me. go! go on your trip” I shouted again before walking away. I wandered into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I did’t cry but I kept sighing heavily. Thinking about what to do, I'm living with a nutter and I'm dating a really famous actor.
“I'm going now, I’ll see you in a few weeks”
“you wont” I sat up in bed and gave her an evil glare.
“what do you mean?”
“I'm moving out, I'm not living here with someone who things I'm their daughter”
“I mean it in a nice way”
“I have a mom and your not her. this baby isn’t your granddaughter”
“no, because shes mine” Anna hissed walking towards me, I tried to move away but she grabbed me by the neck and threw me on the bed, pressing down hard on my neck. I tried to get out her grasp but she wouldn’t budge. “your not going anywhere, your going to stay here and have this baby and give it to me. I will pay you to leave the country and never return”
“no” or something like that came out my mouth. Anna let me go and left. I sat on the bed freaking out. I sobbed so hard into the sheets I felt a headache coming on and all of a sudden very tired.