I Want to Help You

dead or alive

Shia’s POV
“come on, pick up” I mumbled into the phone, I'm trying to get thought to Grace to see if shes OK but I'm getting no answer and haven’t been for the last few hours. its now 11pm and I know she would be in bed with her phone beside her or near her. i call another number and ask for a taxi. I remember the address she wrote down one day on a napkin for me but lost it but I know it off by heart. The taxi arrived and I rushed out and told the guy where I need to go. within 20 minuets I was outside her house, knocking on the door but getting no answer. “you cant be out” I say to myself. No way could she be out this late, she only knows Cassie from work and Grace would have called me eerily to say she wouldn’t be home so don’t ring. I walked around the house until I found a room with all the lights on. You couldn’t seen much thought the lace curtains. I saw an unmade bed and- “GRACE!” I screamed. Shes on the floor not moving. I slam my hands against the glass some more and look around quickly for a rock to break the glass door. I found a good size one and aimed it at the window before throwing it. the glass smashed everywhere and I ran into the house to get Grace off the floor. Shes was still alive and breathing but unconscious. She also had bruise around her neck. “oh fuck! Anna?” I screamed but got no answer. This time I had woken Grace up from barely.
“Shia?” she whispered.
“yes, I'm here. Its OK. Lets get you into bed. are you hurting anywhere?”
“no, I'm fine” she managed to climb into bed herself without much help from me.
“is Anna here?”
“no, shes out. Just come lay with me” she asked opening her arms for me. I climbed into the bed and held her close.
“you OK?”
“I'm fine, lets just go to sleep” she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
someone actually reported this story to Mibba's editors. sorry if some of you feel this story isn't up to scratch or if my spelling isn't that great but i do actually have a reason for my spelling- i am Dyslexic!!!!! which means my spelling and math aren't great. also word check on a mac is crap.

i am trying to use mibba spell check so i hope i don't disappoint readers again. xx