I Want to Help You

a new home= a new beginning

Grace’s POV
When I woke up again I noticed Shia had gone to his meeting and left me the empty disgusting bathroom to deal with along with his filth ridden bedroom. I looked at the sheets. They could do with a definet clean also. I got out to stripped the bed and turned the matters over and then cleaned out underneath. More toilet seats and dirty clothes. I put the clothes in a basket to take downstairs and then put the seats in a binliner. By 3 when Shia got home I’d cleaned all of the upstairs including his study which wasn’t so bad just a load of books that needed putting away and the curtins opened.
“hey bab…..oh my fucking god! This isn’t my house. Its way too clean” he said shutting the door of the bedroom where I was changing into some fresher clothes after a day of cleaning.
“like it?”
“its…..very clean” he wrapped his arm around me and looking around the room.
“I got rid of those toilet seats” Shia began to laugh really loud. “what?”
“oh nothing” he jumped onto the bed which I’d cleaned the sheets and sighed.
“so how was your meeting?”
“ok, got like my timetable on where I need to be on what dates and what I need to bring and what books I should be studying and I’ve also brought a house”
“a…house?” I sat next to him on the bed. I was stunned. He must be joking. “don’t joke” I said slapping his knee.
“im not”
“where? Fff for how much?”
“no matter how much. come on, you drive” he tossed me the car keys and pulled me off the bed and out the house to the car. He told me what turns to take and what streets to go down until we came up outside a house with a small driveway. I pulled in and jumped out. The driveway wasn’t hidden from the road which made me scared of papps walking into the house. There was a door that Shia lead me thought into a small garden and then he put the key in the door and it turned. I first saw the large pool looking over LA like it was a god. The view was beautiful! I gasped and gripped Shia’s hand.
“whats wrong?”
“the view, its amazing”
“do you think its right for you and the baby?” he asked. He came around the back of me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.
“Shia’s is amazing” I said flabbergasted by the sunsetting.
http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Sherman_Oaks/sold/3617955-3971-Deervale-Dr-Sherman-Oaks-CA-91403
“theres local schools and elemerty school around here as well for the little one and not to far away from where mum lives”
“when do we move in?”
“once we pack. We own the place now”
“but theres furniture in here”
“its ours. I brought it off the old owners”
“how about we stay here tonight?” I asked. Shia laughed at my spontanios and nodded.
“ok, main bedroom is in there” I followed him down the halls and into creamy coloured room. it was nice but I’d want Shia’s bed in here.
“what are we going to do with the sofas?” I asked as we sat in the livingroom eating pizza and watch CSI on TV that night. The sofa’s are disgusting. The colour isn’t nice at all.
“sell them and buy new ones” Shia sujested. “what colour do you want the baby’s room”
“white and all the baby furniture dark oak. Well whatever I can afford”
“how many times do I have to tell you that I’m going to support you and the baby”
“Shia you don’t have too”
“if im going to be the baby’s father then im gonna spoil my baby. Clothes, doctors, socks, food. Everything. Our baby will have the best of everything” he rested his hand on my belly and kissed my lips. “ok?”
“ok. Thank you”
“me, you and our baby” he whispered making me nearly cry. Shia was going to be the most amazing father.