I Want to Help You

Hospital

When I woke up I was in a bed with lots of wires in me. there was a deeping noise and a heart rate noise. Turned my head to see Anna reading a magizane and to my right I saw Shia asleep on a small sofa.
“Anna” I croked. She shot up and pressed the nurses button.
“oh Grace, are you ok?”
“whats happened? is the baby ok?” I asked barely able to open my eyes.
“yes, the baby is fine. you passed out in your car because of exhustion” at that moment the doctor walked in.
“Miss Wills, your up. good. How are we feeling?”
“good”
“good, so exhustion was the reason for your unconchesness. You should be ok in a day or two but I want you to take 3 weeks off from work, understand?”
“yes”
“good, I’ll write you a note for your boss and then you can leave tomorrow”
“ok, what about the baby?” he came over to check the list of the heart rate.
“your baby seems be to fighting fit. I would worry more about yourself right now”
“ok” I said feeling like I was being punished.
“I’ll be back later with y our test results”
“ok” I said again and the doctor left. Anna sat herself beside my bed.
“so are you going to tell me who he is?” she asked nodding at Shia.
“just a friend, I called him when I needed you but your phone was off”
“im so sorry for that. I was in a meeting”
“its fine, I pulled over and called 911”
“hey, your awake” I turned to see Shia standing up. “you ok?”
“yes, im fine. you didn’t have to stay you know?”
“its ok, I don’t have anything on”
“oh thanks” I joked. He smiled and sighed.
“im sorry about earila”
“oh don’t. its fine, really. I……enjoyed it” I said bitting my nails and not looking at him in the eye.
“ok, well I think Grace needs her rest. So why don’t you go home?” Anna said pushing him out the room.
“hey wait” I shouted. They both stopped, “Shia can stay, im fine” Anna didn’t look very happy, she sighed and shut the door anyway, I frowned. Its not like her to be this bossy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update. i've been busy. plus its my birthday tomorrow :))

comment= updates