I Want to Help You

home

Shia’s POV
“look I know Grace from Starbucks and Wal-Mart. I saw her there once, she forgot her purse” I said to Anna who was forcing me to leave. she had a sour face on.
“I know men like you are only after one thing and Grace isn’t interested or can she offer it to you”
“I know shes pregnant” I said.
“good then you wont mind leaving her alone and stop putting stress on her coz she wont carry that baby to term” she spat.
“your not her mum you know? Grace can do what she likes and see who she likes. And im not putting stress on her, stress didn’t even put her in this hospital. She fell over on my lawn coming over to me”
“on your lawn? What she doing on your lawn?” she shouted. I sighed and moved her down the corridor so Grace couldn’t hear us.
“she gave me a lift home”
“don’t you drive?”
“I lost my licence for DUI”
“oh just who I want my daughter-”
“shes not your daughter”
“please leave”

Grace’s POV
The next day I came home but on bedrest. I got a few texts from Shia saying he would come over but felt like he wasn’t welcome so would see me when I start back at work. I was disappointed but knew I needed to rest. But good thing is is that im now 3 months pregnant so im out of the red months and into the orange monthes so when I get to around 7 months and in the green. Like a traffic light system.
“so how you feeling?”
“better, im gonna call work and see if I can star back in 2 weeks if im feeling better”
“no, you need to take the full time off the doctor recommended. We don’t want another trip to hospital”
“well I feel fine, better than I’ve felt in a while” I said sitting up in bed while watching Indina Jones, I know its said but I just think Shia looks soo hot in this movie. I noticed Anna watching as well and frowning hard at the TV.
“isn’t that that boy who was at the hospital?”
“yes, hes an actor” I said watching Anna’s face fall.
“my god! Just who we need around here. An actor” she huffed.
“Shia is very talented and a very nice guy. Why don’t you like him?”
“hes…..not right for you, Actors just want one thing. An easy shag” she pointed her long stick fingers at me. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.
“im sure Shia isn’t like that” I picked up the car keys and my doctors notes.
“where are you going?”
“booked an appointment at the doctors”
“why? Whats wrong?” she freaked. I casualy walked down the corridor.
“just my monthly scan”
“oh, do you want some company?” she asked as I opned the door that leads into the garage.
“actually im just gonna go on my own”
“you sure? I don’t like you driving so soon out of hospital”
“im fine, see ya” I said and shut the door behind me. lucky she believe the whole story. Truth is im not going to the hospital, not yet anyway. I drove past the place where I stopped little over a week ago to call 911 and then up a street until I saw the house I recognised. Luckly Shia was sat outside his house smoking when I drove past so I quickly pulled over in the small street space and got out. I saw Shai running down his path and into the street. I smiled and waved when I climbed out the car. It was like a movie screen.
“hey” I called and made my way up to him. He smiled widely and pulled me into his arms.
“hey, I thought we agreed not to see each other until you go back to work and why aren’t you in bed?” he asked still holding me tightly. I laughed at his worried tone.
“hey, nice to see you too. Im fine, really I’ve never felt better. and I needed to get out the house. Anna is being so protective im surprised shes not stood by me while I have a shower”
“really?” Shai asked while looking around, posabley for papp.
“yes, whats wrong?” I asked looking around also.
“I think there is papps in the car across the street”
“really?” I turned my head but Shia turned it back.
“don’t. you don’t wanna be in US WEEKLY” he said smiling at me, “come inside, please”
“ok sure but I cant stay long I got a doctors appointment”
“really?”
“oh my god! Why does everyone sound so surpised when I say that. Its just my monthly scan” I said letting him lead me up the path.
“sorry”
“its ok” he lead me into the house by the heavy doors but then I saw the time on the clock on the wall. “oh shit! that’s the time? I got to go now”
“what?”
“sorry, I didn’t relise that was the time” I said opening the door again.
“well want do you want me to come?”
“no, its ok. I’ll call off on the way back to Anna’s”
“promise?” he asked with that wicked smile he has.
“promise. See ya”
“bye Grace, drive carefully”
“I wil” I called and paced to my car, as I hoped in and started the engin I noticed the car Shai was on about start to follow me. I thought it was just qouincidence so I thought nothing off it.