I Want to Help You

quickie

“ok everything seems normal with your blood pressure” the female doctor said, I forgot her name. “I see on your records that you were in hospital last week for stress related unconchiosness”
“yer, I wasn;t getting enough sleep and food. Im fine now tho”
“do you have any prenatual Vitemins?”
“nope, I haven’t seen a doctor since I found out I was pregnant and that was about 2 months ago”
“you must come at least every 3 weeks up until the last 2 months when its every 2 weeks”
“ok”
“hope onto the bed for me” she carefully helped me onto the bed and laid me flat. She then asked me to lift my top and put cold jelly on my stomace. “you have a lovely bump forming already” she commented.
“thanks”
“so no husband?”
“Im not in a relationship at the moment”
“really?”
“yes”
“so your going to be a single parent?”
“yes” she pressed the camera stick thing onto my stomace and rolled it around.
“there, found it” she said pointing to the image on the screen. I stretched my neck to see it and smiled widely. There was this small thing living in me and it was waving at me on the screen. “he or she is waving and saying, “your going a good job mom”. I think anyway” the doctor said making me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but sweet