No Need to Run

Chapter 12

Kathy's P.O.V

We were finally on the cruise. Scribble and I were getting married in 3 days, and my dress was being made by on board Tailors. They had shown me the design, and I loved it! Scribble's eyes would burst out of his head. I was sure of it.

Meanwhile, I was playing a video game with Kandy. Some one knocked on the cabin door, and when I opened it, about 20 green monkey stuffed animals poured on top of me. In the middle of the pile, was a small globe, with green monkey's painted all over it. There was a note, stuck to the globe:

To answer your question, here is the proof.

I knew that it was Payton, because a few weeks before this whole mission disaster, I had come to believe that green monkeys would take over the earth. I had asked her if she thought they would, but she never answered. Now I knew why.

To pull it through, she had the guys, and sammy dress up in green ape costumes. They ran down the hall and into the room, and Scribble tackeled me. Kyle picked up Kandy and swung her around. The whole time I was laughing, and Kandy was too scared to do anything. But then Kyle took off the mask, and Kandy started laughing with the rest of us.

Sammy's P.O.V

Payton had asked me and the guys to dress up in green ape costumes for a little thing she was planning for Kathy. We agreed, and changed into the costumes. Man were they itchy! We ran down the hall, and Scribble tackeled Kathy. Kyle swung Kandy around the room, and Sam and I attacked each other with the stuffed animals that were all over the place.

In just a few days, a wedding was taking place. We were all exited. Little did Kathy know, we were planning a little surprise for her...