No Need to Run

Chapter 13

Narrators P.O.V

Kathy and Scribble's Wedding was private. The only people who were going to be there was the gang, and the pope (who just so happened to be there, and was more than happy to help) Scribble stood there, anxiously waiting for his bride to walk up the aisle. The doors burst open, and Kathy ran up the aisle, and had to refrain herself from jumping into Scribble's arms. Instead she gave him a big grin, and a hug.

The pope began... blah blah blah... blahdeblah...
"I do" Kathy and Scribble said when it was their turn.
"You may now kiss the bride." And so they kissed, and went to dinner.

Kathy's P.O.V

At dinner, we had my favorite meal, orange chicken. Luckily, everyone else liked it too. Scribble and Kyle left early, saying that they had a last minute detail to tend to. I shrugged it off and finished eating. Then we all went to the reserved ball room for the party. Once there, I saw a huge pile of... you guessed it, green monkeys. Scribble was no where to be seen. Kyle was attending to the music. So I went over to the pile of monkeys, and went to sit down, when Scribble jumped out of the pile, and tackeled me in a bear hug. We went down on top of the monkeys, and kissed a little. For the sake of Kandy, we stopped, and started dancing.
*The Next Day*
I woke up to see Scribble next to me. I smiled at his sleeping form, and decided to play a little prank. He had gotten drunk, so I knew he wouldn't wake up. I went to the bathroom, and grabbed a load of bright make up, Green eyeshadow, Hot Pink lipstick, loads of blush, and glitter. I spread the eyeshadow all over his eyes, and forehead. I spread the lipstick all over his mouth, and chin, I spread the blush and glitter all over his face, and added the remaining glitter to his hair. I then got my camera, and took a load of pictures.

I left the room, and found everyone else up, and in Payton's room. I showed them the pictures, and let them laugh their hearts out. They promised not to let Scribble know what I had done. He would have to find out on his own...

And that is the end. Of the story, and the series. You can imagine Scribble's reaction any way you want. Just so you know, they all lived a happy life, with a lot of vacations...