Perfect Little Girl

white butterfly.

The white butterfly followed the light into a normal suburban bedroom window in a normal suburban house. The butterfly flew gently around the room, taking in the things around him. The dresser covered in pens, pads, make-up, cards, keys, phone and other such items. He passed the mirror covered in photos of a pretty Chinese girl with her sisters, friends, and family. Around the room was also a white wardrobe with various things coming out of the draws and cupboards. Finally he landed carefully on the blue bed covers placed over a heavily breathing body on the bed in the middle of the room. Then stretching his wings he carried on out of the window leaving in the gleam of the sunshine onto a leaf of a tree and quietly close his little beady eyes and pass into the next world.

Cho felt the heat upon her head and realised that soon she would really have to wake. Sighing heavily she opened her eyes squeezing them shut instantly. Pause. She squinted slightly as she tried to see her bedroom, with out being blinded by the sun. Slowly raising her head, she looked around and tried to place herself. Then she remembered it was the first day of the new school year and jumped out of bed too fast, lost her balance and fell into the wall.

“Ow.” Laughed Cho as she picked herself up walking towards her closet to find out what to wear to make a good impression on the first day of school of the new year and this year she was a senior and hopefully, fingers crossed, cheerleading captain. She had a chance she new that but so did three other girls. Elliot, last year’s cheerleading captain, had told her in private, that it was a tough choice between her, Aya, Cho’s twin sister, and also Trinity. She was the type of girl that chick-flicks were formed by. The one that made all cheerleaders, bitchy, underhanded and made out to be better then everyone else. And the worse thing about it all was that she was a really good cheerleader.

Grabbing her school bag and her cheerleading kit and headed out the door to the kitchen, promptly bumping into her sister Aya and her 5 year old sister May.

“Watch where you’re going moron.” Grumbled Aya looking down at her twin.

“Sorry I’m just happy.” Smiled Cho as she picked herself up from the beige carpet smiling at May. “Hey darling, want to have some pancakes?”

May’s face lit up at the mention of her sister’s pancakes and broke into a huge smile. “Would you Cho?”

“Anything for my little princess.” Cho smiled as she picked her sister up from Aya, who was scowling at them both.

On the way down the stairs, which led to the kitchen, Cho turned back to Aya and asked sweetly. “Would you like some as well?”

And despite herself Aya smiled and followed.

The kitchen was clean and tidy everything had a place and it was in that place. The kitchen was white and had such a clean feel to it. Just like a show room that was never used, more then an actual kitchen. But if you thought that it wasn’t then the sweet smell of pancakes would change your mind. The rich syrup smell wafted up the stairs and around the other rooms of the house.

The smell had evidently reached their parents room as they both walked into the kitchen in their traditional dressing gowns smiling at Cho expectantly.

“Is there any spare for your two loving, caring, perfect parents?” asked her farther teasingly.

“Of course daddy.” Smiled Cho handing him and her mom a plate of the syrup covered wonders.

They ate their pancakes quietly until Aya looked at the house clock on the wall, which read 8:02am.

“Cho, come on were gonna miss the bus if we don’t leave now.”

“Do you want a lift to school?” Their dad asked them as he wiped syrup from his chin.
“It’s okay dad we’ll get the bus, I want to see Ella before school so that we can arrange to see each other at lunch.” Smiled Cho as her and Aya kissed May’s small forehead and hugged their parents.

Walking to the bus stop happened in silence they barely talked when they were on their own. They seemed they just didn’t have anything in common, minus cheerleading, but seriously there are only so many conversations you can have about cheerleading.

The sun still beat down on their black hair as they waited for the bus. As twins they looked similar but there were obvious differences between them both. Aya had short hair with pink streaks in, while Cho’s was waist length and just a shiny black mass. Aya was skinny, while Cho was a bigger build, still slim but a bit more obvious muscle. Apart from that they were the same. On the out side that is on the inside they were there own person and they took pried in that.

The yellow school bus pulled up and they walked inside, separating to meet their own friends and took there seats to catch up on holiday gossip and secrets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please comment even if you just want to say it sucks i don't care please i need to know what you think.