Perfect Little Girl

Nice job retard

The weeks passed uneventfully. Cho went to all her lessons some she enjoyed, some not so much. The teachers were just the same as the year before; nothing had change in that aspect. But people were different. The girls she used to be friends with had changed a lot over the summer and while she was still hanging around them, they shared none of the same interests and they were a lot more bitchy and digging into other people who were even the slightest bit different. Including Frank, the fact that he had been seen hanging around with Ray, Bob, Gerard and Mikey, lets just say people at this school will pick up on that sort of thing. The fact that Cho had been seen talking, in a friend way, to Frank had been picked up by both her friends and his.

“Why do you want to talk to her? She’s just one of those plastic cheerleaders who hate us and stereotype us.” Gerard said glaring at the cheerleaders one lunch as Frank had just come out of Social Studies talking to her.

“Well isn’t that what your doing to her now?” Retorted Frank as he ate a sandwich.

“What do you mean?” Gerard, who was foot taller then Frank, towered over him a menacing look on his face.

“Well…” Frank ignored Gerard and just carried on eating his sandwich choosing his words carefully. “You act like all cheerleaders are the same…”

“They are.”

“And that they all think were all emo suicidal kids.”

“They do.”

“Well Cho walked up to me on the first day. I was just sitting there minding my own business and she walked up to me! And sat down by me! She doesn’t think I’m a suicidal emo kid.”

“That’s what you think.”

“Yer that is what I think and I’m happy knowing the fact it’s true.”

While this argument was going on Ray, Bob and Mikey just sat on the soft green grass waiting for them to stop.

They had always sat there. A tree shaded the grass, so they were out of reach of sunlight in the summer and in the winter it gave shelter from the wind, because going inside would mean they have to face the school. The sun beated down on them today and while the cheerleaders and jocks socked it up, by taking of their tops and lying on the grass that looked greener and more fresh then the grass they were leaning on. Sure their grass was soft but like everything, the guys got a little bit, everyone else got a little bit more. Simple.
Gerard and Frank had stopped arguing and Frank had gone of to sulk and Gerard just sat there glowering at the perfect people.

Frank sat by a smaller, younger tree to the other guys. He glared at the dirt-strewn ground flicking stones across the space between his legs. A shadow feel over his head and thinking it was Gerard, and Frank really didn’t want to talk him at this moment.

“Bog off Gerard.”

“Too bad I’m not Gerard isn’t it.”

“Hi Cho.” Said Frank and as he looked up he saw her staring down at him, the sun shone around her body making her glow.

“Can I sit here?”

“Like I said before it’s meant to be a free country.”

“Are you okay, you seem down.” Asked Cho concerned, sitting down next to him smiling.

“Yer, I just had a fight with Gee.” Frank carried on staring at the floor.

“Thought so, what did you fight about?”

“Well, you actually.”

“Me?” Cho exclaimed.

“Uh hu. He said that you were just like all the other cheerleaders and he said that you all think were all suicidal emo kids.”

Cho laughed. Frank brought his head up and looked at her shocked. He couldn’t understand why she was laughing.

“I’m…so…sorry.” She gasped in between laughs “but that is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

“Why?” Frank was really confused now.

“Because my friends said that about you. That you were just using my popularity for your own gains…ect…ect…ect.”

“You don’t think that’s true do you?” Frank asked quickly.

“Of course not you noob. I think you’re a nice, kind, funny, charming,” She gave a little laugh. “And the most fun person to be around.”

“Oh, really.” Frank put on a fake English accent “How spiffing.”

They both collapsed on the ground laughing. They laughed and laughed until they couldn’t breath properly. Cho’s hair fell over her head as she tried to regain breath. Frank stopped laughing and looked at her. Patterns of the leaves danced on her black hair and down her back. He carried on staring. When Cho realised he had stopped laughing, she stopped and looked at him. His face was very close to hers. Cho felt her heart pounding against her chest. Faster and faster. She leaned closer to him, and felt her eyes close as she tilted her head to one side. She felt their lips connect it was heaven. The kiss depend and Frank ran his tongue over her bottom lip begging for entrance. She let him in. His tongue explored all around her mouth.

Suddenly he pulled out and turned around. Towering over them was, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Aya, Chase, Trinity and the rest of the cheerleading squad.
“Hi guy.” Said Cho nervously in an attempt to smile.

Trinity grabbed Cho’s arm and pulled her of the dirt and tree roots on which they had been sitting. Cho stumbled at the strength that Trinity pulled, but with her vice like grip she yanked her up. Embarrassed tears slowly started to fall down Cho’s brown cheeks.

“Let go your hurting her!” Frank jumped up to face Trinity.

Trinity carried on her grip on Cho glaring at Frank.
“Go slit your wrists emo boy.” She shook her head and looked away in disgust, like even looking at him would spread some deadly disease. She looked, glared, at Cho.
“Come on Cho! We have to go.”

And with that Trinity pulled Cho away from Frank and the tree with the other cheerleaders to were they have lunch. Leaving Frank with the other guys. Cho’s tear stained face looked back round at him and mouthed. “I’m so sorry.”

Frank just stared at were Cho was being dragged, he felt empty and hollow in the pit of his stomach.

“I told you!” shouted Gerard. “I knew that was going to happen.”

“Nothing has happened!” screamed Frank as he turned on his heal and ran of to the school.
Gerard just stood there, while Mikey ran past him saying, “Nice job retard.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please comment :]
xoxo
sailor emo