Perfect Little Girl

Medicine through time

Trinity stood there looking at Cho glaring angrily.
“You…” She started menacingly when the bell for the end of lunch sounded “I’ll talk to you later.” And with that she walked off with her friends, leaving Cho standing there staring blindly after her.
It was always like that whenever you wanted time to go faster it always had the tendency to go so much more slower. Cho stared at the clock in her history class as her teacher droned on and on about Medicine Through Time. Which to her had to be the most boring pointless thing on the whole planet. Of all the interesting things to learn in history, why medicine, it’s just stupid and boring and a complete waste of time. The second hand on the clock crept forward every second taking an eternity. And then as though all her prays had been answered the bell for the end of day rang out through out the school. Grabbing her books and throwing them into her dark blue shoulder bag, Cho raced out of the class as fast as she could without actually running and went to Frank’s locker.
She waited there about five minutes before Frank actually showed up. When he saw her his face which already looked low dropped even more.
“Hi, Cho.” He said, his voice was dead, there was none of his normal cheerfulness of hyperness, it just sounded dead.
“Hi, Frank. Is everything okay?” Cho asked trying to keep things as normal as she could.
“Ur no actually everything is not okay. I have to tell you something.” And without waiting for a response he carried on faster. “I don’t want to be friends anymore I don’t want to talk, or kiss or anything. Let’s just pretend like we don’t know each other or something.”
And with that he just turned and walked into the crowed of chattering students who were all laughing and having a great time about the fact it was Friday.
Cho stood there staring after him. Not comprehending what just happened. This couldn’t be right. He couldn’t have just left her. This wasn’t fair she didn’t want this to happen. Frank made her feel safe. He couldn’t just say. ‘I don’t want to be friends’ Cho started walking out of the school to the bus when Trinity and her friends walked up to her.
“You are coming to practice on Monday right?” She asked sneering
“Of cause, why wouldn’t I?”
“Because of your looser boyfriend.”
“You’ll be please to know he’s not my boyfriend anymore, he broke up with me.” And with that Cho felt tears falling down her face again.
Trinity changed face at the speed of light.
“Aw, darling. We told you, we said he was know good. Come on we’ll have a sleepover and get you all fixed up, yer. I heard a rumour that Terrance fancied you anyway. Now all we have to do is get you looking pretty and cut these bangs,” She flicked Cho’s hair carelessly. “ And you’ll be all set.”
Cho regained her composure and said calmly. “I would prefer a guy with at least half a brain for one and to be honest I just wanna go home, so I’ll see you on Monday for practice.”
Trinity stood there for a moment dumbfounded, and then turned haughtily away, her little groupie following them.