Perfect Little Girl

The Perfect Body

At the end of school Cho quickly grabbed her books and ran all the way home. She ignored her friends and the bus and all the other calls she got from people she had rushed into on the way. She was healthy and quite fit so running 5 miles wasn’t too difficult. It was roads, just plain, boring brick house after plain, boring brick house. Then finally after about an hour and a half she reached home, tired and out of breathe. But that didn’t stop her rushing upstairs to her room, ignoring the calls from her parents and sisters about why she had missed the bus before the bus had even left and went into her room slamming and locking the door. Cho went over to her full-length mirror and taking of all her cloths until she was only her sports bra and girl boxer she examined herself at every angle. From the front she looked fine and toned but from the side she could see her ‘flab’ hang over her boxers and see belly roles at her waists. Trinity was right, this was killing her to know that Trinity was actually right about something. Cho decided right then and there to do something about it. She would not let her have the satisfaction of kicking her of the team. She had to be perfect and that is what she was going to be aiming for. The Perfect Body.