Perfect Little Girl

PLan

It was the end of November and the winter weather had finally set in, a brittle wind had started and refused to stop as the yellow busses trundled along the bleak roads fighting against the wind and rain; though despite all this you could just make out from the frosted windows of the bus a small grey figure running to keep up.

Cho had ran to school through every weather for the past three months and no amount of rain or sleet or snow would drive her to stop but only kept her working harder each and every day.

As Cho got to school she took of her coat and walked into the ‘halls of learning’ as she did so she passed the ‘emos’ ignoring them as always she carried on to her locker were she met Aya, Chase and Ella.

Her and Ella were talking again after it was seen that he and Frank weren’t talking any more.

After agreeing to meet at lunch, which seemed to Cho to be pointless as they did it everyday. As the bell rang they all walked to class and said there good buys.

Frank looked after her as she passed him with out even a glance. This had been going on for months and yet he still couldn’t get used to it. He hated them not talking or not being able to talk to her and laugh with her.

He had noticed too that she continued to get thinner, however subtly, she was getting thinner and he didn’t like it. He liked her when she was a full and beautiful, now she was just tuning into one of those other cheerleaders, skinny and *not* beautiful.

He looked back at the guys, they didn’t notice the same things he did, they were talking about the new Saw movie coming out and going to see. He didn’t care he just wanted to talk to Cho.

He had tried but he couldn’t, he was too much of a coward as he despised himself for it.

The lunch bell went and Cho packed up her things and left the class room in a hurry. She hated lunch. It made her want to eat the most, all the other students eating around her enjoying food. She couldn’t, didn’t want to. She hated it. Food. It made her gain weight and when she gained weight it made her not as good as cheerleading. She had to be better.
She had lost nearly 2 stone in the last three months, but it wasn’t good enough she had to try harder, there was so much more she could be doing to make herself thinner.

She had got into the habit of doing ten press-ups every time she went to the toilet and 50 every morning and evening. She would run to and from school and every practice she would never stop and always keep going. She would train compulsory for two hours every day on top of that and five on the weekends. Their fist competition was in three weeks and she was on top form. Everyone had been commenting on her appearance saying how good she looked and how well she had been doing, even Trinity. And whenever she did have to eat anything more then 40 calories she would make herself sick, purging. Everything was perfect nothing could go wrong.

All around her everyone was eating, burgers and French fries, while she had a salad and water. She loved water, pure and perfect like how she would soon be.

“We are gonna whop East High in this comp!” said Chase happily as Aya threw fries at him.

They were, they had to they kicked there asses every year, but not this time. This time they would be the best and take home the gold.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's only short and fillery.

but it i important and i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long, i will update more i promis.

I had major writers block for this story because I don't feel like this anymore and therefore the effects are harder for me to describe

love you all

xoxo
sailor emo