Moment

Birthday

June 18, 2007

“Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!” everyone screamed at Jack as his giddily looked at his cake. He looked up at Callie, winked, and then blew out the candles.

Jack cut the cake with Callie’s help and passed around pieces to everyone. When they gave everyone a piece, Jack took a small bit of frosting and caught Callie’s attention before smearing it on her nose.

“Typical,” she laughed before he moved in closely to her and licked it off.

“When do I get to open you?” he whispered in her ear.

Callie pushed his face away with her palm and walked away with a smirk.

Jack pouted as she walked away and grabbed a beer from the table before finishing his cake.

“Jack baby, it’s present time,” Alex cooed as he wrapped his arms around Jack’s waist.

“Oh what are you giving me?” Jack asked seductively.

“Later baby,” Alex smirked as everyone laughed.

“Where’s my lady?!” Jack asked as he searched the faces before opening his first present.

“She’s getting your present, just open!” someone yelled.

Jack opened all of his presents which included a Rick Astley 7” vinyl and a note saying “You’ve just been rick-rolled,” a bunch of gift cards, some shirts, a new driver, a pair of dunks courtesy of Alex, and a few other things. He opened the last one, when Callie walked into the room with a smile on her face.

“Close your eyes Jack,” she ordered.

He closed his eyes and waited until she told him to open. He could hear everyone chuckling while he waited.

“Okay open,” she said from her new position on his lap.

Jack looked in front of him and saw a little red tricycle with a big blue bow on top. He gasped and looked at Callie. “No way!”

Callie smiled at him and slid her arms around his neck. “I remembered how jealous you were when I told you I got one for my sixteenth birthday,” she explained.

Jack looked back at her and grinned widely. “You are amazing,” Jack said excitedly, kissing her on the lips.

“We can ride together tomorrow and on Warped,” she continued.

Jack nodded his head before looking up at everyone who was watching them. “What are you all looking at? Let’s get drunk!”

The small crowd of people dispersed as the music came back on pounding through the apartment. People staggered around the room having slurred conversations or danced in a heated mess.

Jack nuzzled his head into the crook of Callie’s neck kissing along her jaw line as she played with the hairs on the back of his neck.

“Want?” Kara yelled over the music holding out two red cups to the couple.

“Thanks!” Callie yelled taking the cups and passing on to Jack who eagerly drank from the cup.

“C’mon let’s dance!” Callie yelled after a couple minutes of sitting on the couch watching others.

Jack stood up after her and took her hand as she led them into the center of the floor. Callie draped her arms around his neck as his squeezed lightly on her waist. Their foreheads pressed against each other as they danced along to the music.

Jack’s lips soon found Callie’s neck again as the night progressed. He placed a trail of kisses from her collarbone up to her earlobe before talking in her ear. “Best birthday. Let’s go.”

Callie moved her head so that her lips caught his before taking his hand as he walked towards their room where a sign on the door read clearly in Alex’s hand writing, “Jack and Callie’s room. Get a cab and go fuck at your place!”

As soon as the door closed and was locked, Jack has Callie pressed against the door, her legs wrapped around his middle. After a couple minutes of heated kisses and Jack’s shirt finding its way to the floor, they moved to the bed where Callie’s shirt and bra joined the hardwood flooring.

“Best birthday,” Jack mumbled sleepily an hour later. The music had quieted down, probably from complaints and not many voices could be heard from the other room.

“Good,” Callie yawned snuggling into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? I'll update again tonight.

I updated Hardly Worth Your Timelast night if you want to read it.