Moment

Toucan Sam

February 9, 2007

“Fruity loops are so much better than fruity pebbles!” Callie argued.

“No way! Fruity pebbles are bombtastic!” Jack countered.

“Who the fuck says bombtastic? Anyways, fruity loops are shaped like doughnuts, which makes them better than cereal that is shaped like rocks!”

“Nuh-uh!”

“Uh-huh!”

“Nuh-uh!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Callie yelled standing up from her seat at the table in her apartment.

“No, no, NO!” Jack countered standing up from his seat across from her.

“Yes.” she said moving her face forward slightly.

“No.” Jack in the same final tone moving his face just an inch from hers.

“Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!”

“Nonononononononononononono!”

“Yesyesyesyesyesyes times infinity!”

“Nonononononononononono times infinity times infinity!” Jack replied with a smirk.

“Yesyesyesyesyes—“

Jack cut her off by pressing his lips to hers. “No,” he said pulling away slightly.

“Yes!” Callie said stomping her foot.

“No!”

“OH MY GOD WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY!”

The two turned to see Nina sitting on the couch between Alex’s legs, rubbing her temples while Alex chuckled and kissed her hair. Rian, Kara, Elle, Zack, and Taylor were also laughing from their scattered positions in the room.

Callie and Jack turned their heads back to each other before apologizing and sitting back down.

“Yes,” Callie muttered before taking another bite.

Jack just chuckled and grabbed her hand. “No.”

“YES!” Callie jumped up and yelled with a smile.

Everyone just shook their heads as Nina groaned.

Callie ran around the room chanting “Yes! Yes! Yes!” before Jack caught her, tackling her to the ground. “You are the most stubborn girl I’ve ever had the pleasure of fucking.”

Callie pouted. “Oh well gee thanks. I realize why I’m so attracted to you. You’re such a charmer.”

Jack smirked and laughed before pressing his lips to hers. “You can win this time, but this isn’t over,” he whispered, his lips brushing against hers.

Callie grinned back, “I always win Aladdin.”

Jack almost replied and then closed his mouth and pouted.

“Yes!” Callie laughed and wiggled around under Jack in an awkward victory dance as he just shook his head and chuckled.

He jumped up and held his hands out to her, “C’mon let’s finish our soggy cereal, Toucan Sam.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored, so I updated. I have a few so called "filler" chapters in this story. But since this is over two years and I'm trying to basically summarize the relationship, these are important chapters, in my opinion, to characterize the relationship. You know?

I might post another chapter later tonight/morning, so look out.

Who's seeing ATL soon?