Moment

"You Got It Dude"

March 7, 2007

“I love this song!” Callie exclaimed with glee evident in her expression. “Youuuuuuuuu,” she began, jumping up from her seat. She started dancing around the room to the dance while onlookers stared at her with mild amusement or startled expressions.

She sang along and drifted back towards Jack holding out her hands to gesture for him to join her. “Watch me crank it, watch me roll,” she laughed lightly.

Jack stood admiring her silly nature. He watched as her smile lit up every bit of her face; how her laugh was contagious and never failed to capture Jack’s attention. Her eyes sparkled in the light; the honey colored specks standing out as gold. Her hair waved around her face gracefully but playfully at the same time. His mind wandered to how she knew exactly how to react in situations; how she never let her mood falter from joy for longer than necessary. Even when he couldn’t pick himself up from an upset, she was there to sweep him off his feet and bring him to an infinite high. He loved the way she would play along with his antics and how her personality was absolutely compatible with his. He didn’t even mind how stubborn she was; it kept him at his game. She was his angel; his other half. He absolutely adored everything about Callie Marie Shaw, so when he let slip those four words, “God I love you,” that had been itching its way to the forefront of his brain and out his parted lips, he knew he meant each syllable with every fiber of his being.

She froze mid ‘superman that hoe’ and looked up at him surprised.

He instantly felt the blood rush to his cheeks and heat rise to the top layer of his skin. He could feel all eyes in the room on him and each millisecond felt like a year to him as he waited, holding his breath for her to respond with something—anything.

“I love you too,” she answered with a wide grin plastered on her face. She stepped up to him and stood on her tip-toes and placed a light kiss on his lips that stunned him into a dreamy daze for half a moment.

He shook himself from it and grinned goofily down at her, “Yeah?”

“You got it dude,” she replied in a very Michelle Tanner like tone.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her torso and laid his head atop hers closing his eyes in a content state.

After a moment or two, Callie giggled and slowly moved away from his chest grabbing a hold of his hands and placing them on her hips. She turned in his grip and began to do the cha-cha through Taco Bell causing Jack to break out in the most ridiculous moves behind her. They danced right out of the place with their audience laughing hysterically from behind them.

Once they left, Jack grabbed Callie into a hug with no space between them for a piece of dust to squeeze in.

“Jack Bassam Barakat you are the peanut butter to my sexy jelly,” Callie said grinning into his shoulder.

Jack laughed at this and kissed her head. “I’m the one with the sexy jelly in this relationship, peanut,” Jack whispered in her ear.

Callie scoffed, “Psh, you are not sexy, boy.”

“DING DONG I’M A SEXY BOY!” they both suddenly screamed breaking apart from the hug and laughing.

They caught each other’s gaze and grinned at each other before lacing their fingers together and walked down the street. Callie moved a little until her head rested on Jack’s shoulder, her hands wrapped around his torso and his hand was wrapped around her waist.

“When all I need is next to me,” Jack whispered softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so hey! I swear I really was going to update this last Sunday, but I live in the south, and okay freak thunderstorms almost every day. But yeah, so last Sunday we had this crazy fucking storm and basically it knock my internet out on my desktop. I tried the other day to update from my sister's laptop cause I found my thumbdrive, but her internet kept going in and out on me, so yeah.

I'll update this again later (no chance of storms tonight as far as I know) and I'll update Hardly Worth Your Time soon, becuase I wrote a shit load this week without the distraction of the internet.

feedback? (: