My Waitress.

She was my waitress.

Her lips against mine, mine against hers not thinking just acting and reacting. My tongue moves across her bottom lip and she immediately parts her lips. She moans into the kiss and I grin. Her hands tangle in my hair and I try to unbutton her shirt. My hands fumble on the small buttons. But eventually I succeed. Her shirt gets discarded on the floor and is quickly followed by me own.

Moving now, to her bedroom, unbuckling my belt and trying to get my pants off. Shes in a skirt, one zip and it falls to the ground. She kicks it across the room where it ends up on a lamp. Button open, zip down I’m standing with my pants round my ankles. We collapse onto her bed. Naked apart from our underwear. She slips off her bra. Exposing her milky white breasts. They’re perfect. I moan and kiss her again pulling her on top of me. My, cock by this time is uncomfortably hard, and probably poking her. She grins and kisses along my chest, down across my stomach to the waist band of my boxers. She smiles again and pulls them down, exposing myself before I kick them off.

We flip over so I’m on top and I attach my lips to her neck, kissing and biting softly. She moans gently all the while. My hand moves down, across her body. Tracing patterns across her skin. The softness of her skin making me grin. Her face and then breasts. I play gently with one, cupping it and squeezing it. Trying to turn her on more.

“Oh fuck, that’s amazing.” she moans.

Lower still, across her stomach to the waistband of her panties. My hand slips under and quickly finds the warm flesh of her clit. I rub it absentmindedly. She moans louder.

“F-fuck,” she stammers. “I want you Gee.”

“And I you.” I murmur and kiss her chest. “But first these need to come off.” I indicate her panties.

She raises her hips to allow me remove them easier. Once they’re off I toss them on the floor and turn back to her, my waitress. She smiles and I kiss her again as she spreads her legs wide. I kiss her before slowly inserting myself inside her.

“Fuck m-me.” she moans.

I thrust in and out, slowly at first and gather momentum. Her hips buck and drive me further inside of her.

“Geeeee. I’m c-close.”

The sound of her moans makes me want to cum, there and then. But no, not yet I’m not quite there. I quicken my pace, in and out , changing the angle of my thrust every so often. That annoyingly familiar feeling grows in the pit of my stomach, stronger than ever before.

“Lindseeeyyyyy” I shout and kiss her. She moans into the kiss and I lose it, cumming inside her, but I don’t stop. She bites my lip and moans louder than before, even through the kiss. I keep going in and out, helping her make the most of her intense orgasm. Slowly I stop and almost collapse onto her chest. Both of us panting to try regain our breath.

“That, was amazing.” she gasps and kisses me softly.

“It was. I love you Lindsey, as sudden and strange as it sounds. I do.” I murmur in her ear.

“I love you too Gerard.” she murmurs back and kisses me one last time before we roll over and fall asleep together.

Who would have thought it. I see a girl in a diner and fall in love. Only to leave and by chance be there again. She was my Lindsey, she was the girl I loved even if I had only known her a few hours. She was, fuck it. She was my waitress.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short sweet and to the point.
It's the end.
Also the first time I've written het sex. So sorry that its quite suckish.

Enjoy.