Guardian

The Chosen One

There was a time, when I didn't believe that vampires and werewolves existed. Or that there were actual monsters living in my closet. No before I became a teenager life was easier and more simple. I have a great family living with both my mom and dad. I have a good relationship with my best friend who just so happen to be a new millenium flower child. And I do pretty good in school. There's just one thing...

I'm a guardian. No not one of those prissy guardian angels that have wings and blow on horns or whatever. No I'm a hard core fighting machine. I give evil no mercy and damn them to hell. So to speak. I learned when I turned thirteen that my mother was keeping a secret from me. She was also a guardian. A well known guardian. From both the underworld and overworld. I was one in a long line of women guardians a rarity at most. My dad is human however how he got my mom I would never know. My mom retired as a guardian in order to live her life as a normal human with me my dad and work as an attorney at a good firm.

Besides doors that lead to other dimensions, and weapons that would scare the hell out of anyone in a one mile radius. I have a pretty cool gig. Except for the fact that only I can see the creature. Unless, that creature revels itself or the people who are around believe that the creature is there. I have martial arts skills, super strenght, super speed, and did I mention a sweet sword. That could peel an orange in mid-air. Yes, I've tried. No one can know my secret and it's only up to me to save the world from evil and all that.