Guardian

Ch: 14

Solomon tried over, and over again to blow fire onto the metal to rip himself free from the wall but each time he failed misserably. Heating up the metal only made it stronger when it cooled down and he was weak and unable to move.

He played out the battle with his half brother. He was so much stronger, so much faster than him. He also felt bad that he couldn't save me. Which was pretty sad since he I was in total trouble at the time.

The click of the large door opened and a tray of dragon meal which was the organs of different animals was slid into the dungeon.

"Eat up dragon boy!" the guard said and the insult was followed by laughter.

Solomon gritted his teeth and kicked the tray. He sighed lowering his head. When he heard a loud roar that sounded familiar.

"Spyke." he said raising his head.

If he could get a connection with his dragon maybe he could find a way to save him or maybe me.

"Spyke." Solomon thought.

"Master where are you?" the dragon asked.

"In the dungeon can you find me?" he asked.

"Yes master." The dragon said.

There was another loud roar and Solomon waited and then a few minutes later. The door flew open. Spyke crawled into the small space and sniffed Solomon's hair and licked his cheek.

"Spyke can you break the chain?" Solomon asked.

The dragon tried to blow fire on it but nothing happened.

"No master. I need a key." he said.

"Find one it's on a guard I believe." Solomon said.

The dragon crawled out and there was a loud cry and the dragon came back and placed the key in his hand and Solomon was able to free his wrist. Then he used the key to free his other hand and it fell free. He rubbed it and got up but stopped and hugged his stomach.

"You're injured master you need to go to bed." Spyke said.

"No, I need to find the Guardian can you find her?" he asked.

"I can sense her pressure, she's in Gabriel's section of the castle but it's highly guarded by other phoenixes." Spyke said.

"Can you fly me there until I'm well enough to change?" Solomon asked.

"You need to rest." The dragon said.

"Please Spyke before we're too late." he said.

The dragon lowered his body and Solomon climbed on.

"Hold on master." the dragon said and crawled out of the dungeon and took flight through a hole in the wall.

Solomon held on to the back of his wings as Spyke flew over the kingdom in the rain he. He flew toward's Gabriel's part of the castle where I was being held captive.

There was a loud roar that startled them.

"They sensed us master. What should we do?" Spyke asked.

"I'm well enough to change." Solomon said and leaped off his back free falling for a few seconds. His body flamed up lighting up the night sky and he turned into a dragon. He flew toward's Gabriel's castle dodging the talons, and flare of fire from the other dragons. Spyke stayed back to fight them off. Spyke was a real dragon which means he could take down those few phoenixes easily. If there were more he would have to retreat. Solomon landed on the ground and turned back into a human. Rain poured on his body and he ran into the castle pushing the door open and he looked up at the stairs.

"I'm coming Sam." he said running up the stairs.

I cried covering my face. I felt horrible about the last thing that happened to me just a few minutes ago. I laid in the middle of Gabriel's large bed feeling down right dirty. I heard foot steps and I looked up wiping my tears. It had to be Gabriel coming back. I had no sword not even Solomon to help. The door flew open and I saw Solomon and I smiled happily. He ran in.

"Samantha are you okay?" he asked me.

I looked at him and burst into tears and covered my face.

"What did he do to you?" Solomon asked me.

I couldn't look at him. I felt ashame.

"I-I tried to stop him but... he used his powers." I said.

"What are you talking about?" he asked me.

I looked at him tears rolling down my cheeks. I pulled down the blankets and Solomon gasped.

"H-he got my pregnant Solomon what am I going to do?" I asked him.

Solomon looked at my stomach and then back at me and frowned.