Guardian

Ch: 15

Solomon looked at me with hurt in his eyes and I sniffled. I held my cheek and tired hard not to look at my stomach.

"Sam, I'm so sorry." he said.

"I can't leave looking like this." I said to him tears falling onto my stomach.

"You have to leave now." he said to me.

I looked at him and tried to move but with extra weight around my waist it was hard. I scooted towards him and he helped me off the bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get to you in time." he said.

I hugged him.

"You tried." I said to him.

"We got to get you out of here." he said to me.

'What about this situation?" I asked him touching my stomach.

He placed his hand on my stomach.

"There's got to be a way to... we'll have to do something when we leave but right now..." he stopped and looked at the door. I turned around and Gabriel walked in smiling.

"What are you doing with my wife to be?" Gabriel asked.

"You sick dirty bastard." Solomon hissed placing me behind him.

"Likewise, I hope you'll be ready to see your little nephews in a day or two." Gabriel said taking a step towards me.

"I'll never forgive you for this evil. First my father and now my friend you are evil!" Solomon hissed and I saw as he began to change.

"Just because you found your new power brother doesn't mean you can take me." Gabriel said and chuckled.

Solomon stopped and with all his angry furry he blew fire at his brother. He flew into the wall and slid down it.

"Come on." Solomon said pulling me.

I held my stomach following behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him panting like crazy.

"Door, we need to find a portal do you have your sword?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"Oh little brother!" Gabriel yelled.

Solomon and I turned around.

"You stay away from us!" Solomon hissed.

Gabriel blew fire and Solomon flew on his back. I knelt by him.

"Solomon!" I cried and tried to wake him up his face was burned and he was out cold.

"Come to me now. My love." Gabriel said to me.

I glared at him and then slammed my hands on the ground.

"Sword come here!" I yelled.

My sword showed up and I picked it up and pointed it at him.

"You're going to kill the father of your children? You can barely move." he said laughing.

I turned red and threw my sword into the air. It turned into a cell phone and I typed in the coordinates to my home and a door showed up beside me. I grabbed Solomon.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gabriel asked running towards me.

I opened the door and pulled Solomon in. Fire surrounded the door and I pulled it closed. I was inside of my closet now as the door disappeared and became a wall.

"Solomon wake up." I said to him.

"Sammy are you okay?" he asked sitting up. The burn in his face disappearing as he wiped off the burnt skin.

I nodded and stood up and pushed the door open. I looked out and saw my parents. My mom jumped up and ran and hugged me but stopped.

"Samantha what happened!" she yelled.

"Mom." I said and hugged her crying.

My dad saw me and looked at Solomon. He grabbed Solomon by his shirt.

"What did you do to her!" my dad asked.

"I-I did nothing!" Solomon said.

I pulled away from my mom.

"Dad it's not his fault. He didn't do anything he helped me." I said pushing my dad off Solomon.

Solomon's stomach started to bleed again. He hugged it and slid down the wall.

"You reopened his wounds." I said knealing by him.

"Samantha what happened to you there?" my mom asked knealing my me.

"We have to help Solomon first okay? He tried to save me mom, honest." I said sniffling.

I sat on the floor next to Solomon who was doctored up by my mom and dad. My mom sent my dad out to run errans and she talked to me. I took a long shower but there was no way I could wash away what happened to me. I told her everything that happened.

"And when he was finished... I woke up like this." I cried and covered my face. She hugged me.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." my mom said.

"What am I going to do mom. This is horrible." I said to her.

She cleared the hair from my face and wiped my tears with her hands.

"You'll get through this." my mom said to me.

I just laid my head on her shoulder and she hugged me. Just as I calmed down someone burst into our house. Apparently my dad had forgot to lock the door.

"Sammy, Sammy guess what!" Sonny said running in and sliding to a stop.

I hugged my stomach but it was too late and she gasped her mouth dropped.

"Sonny, how did you get into my house?" my mom asked.

"I have a key... Samantha are you..." she started.

"Don't say it." I said.

But it was too late. "Pregnant?" she asked.

"No... it's not that, it's a flu virus." my mom said.

"What's going on seriously are you hiding a beach ball under your shirt and what the heck happened to Solomon?" Sonny asked.

"Maybe it's time you learned the family secret.?" my mom said and looked at me.

I nodded and turned back to Sonny.

"What secret?" she asked me.

Solomon groaned and sat up. He rubbed his head.

"Are we out of hell?" he asked and looked at Sonny and they just stared at each other.

As if things couldn't get worst I could sense tremors the ground was opening up a mile away. My mom jumped up.

"Mom, where are you going?" I asked her.

"You can't go like this. I'll take care of it." She said.

"But mom, I need you here." I said.

She stopped and knelt by me and kissed my cheek.

"Solomon, and Sonny will keep you safe okay?" my mom asked.

My eyes watered and I nodded.

She walked by Solomon and Sonny and they ran out of the house closing the door behind her. Sonny gave me a look that felt uncomfortable. Solomon moved over on the couch and I slid onto it next to him.

"Sam are you really pregnant?" Sonny asked.

I looked at the floor and nodded.

"It's not her fault though." Solomon said.

"A-are you the dad?" Sonny asked.

Solomon shook his head and looked at me.

"His, half brother Gabriel is." I said.

"But I like saw you yesterday, you were small not pregnant now you are. Doesn't a baby need nine months?" she asked.

I looked up at her.

"I can explain." I said.