Guardian

Part 2: Ch: 1

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this again." my mom said pulling out her cell phone.

She ran down the street leaping over cars and running citizens who saw the ground open up a giant dragon flew out and roared blowing fire at the people more dragons came out behind that one.

My mom sighed and tossed he phone in the air then she did a front flip catching it in her hand and landing on the ground in front of the dragon.

"Hey, you're on my turf buddy and I'm happy with what you did to my daughter!" she yelled.

The dragon turned to her and roared and then blew fire in her way. She spun her sword the fire disappearing. She leaped into the air onto the back of the dragon and jammed her sword into it's back.

It roared in pain and turned into dust. She leaped onto the street.

"One down one hundred to go.

I tried to get up from the couch by Solomon and Sonny held me down.

"Samantha you cannot leave this house." Solomon said.

"But I have to help my mom. I sense them there's at least a hundred dragons out there." I said as I tried to wiggle my way out of Solomon's grasp.

"Sammy you can't leave you could get hurt." Sonny said.

"I don't like being called Sammy!" I said.

"Can you just stay please? What if you go into labor early?" Solomon asked me.

I stopped.

"But..." I started.

"If you give birth to this thing. It would bring new meaning to the term: Hell on earth." Solomon said.

I gave up.

"Then what am I going to do wait while my mom gets sliced up by a bunch of dragons?" I asked Solomon.

"She's been a Guardian longer than you. I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself." he said.

"Wow I can't believe how cool your family. Is, what does your dad do?" Sonny asked.

"He cooks meatloaf but it's not that great." I said.

Mixie ran into the living whimpering at me and then looking at the basement door.

"What's wrong Mixie?' I asked her.

She turned to the door and growled and hopped around. Something's down there." Solomon said.

"I sense it to. Do you think..." I started.

Solomon went to the door and opened it a crack and then all the way.

"Master." I heard.

"Spyke! How did you get here?" Solomon asked.

I pushed myself off the couch and held my back.

"Who's Spyke?" Sonny asked.

Mixie whimpered.

"Master your brother has taken over the kingdom you need to stop him." Solomon said.

"How Spyke?" Solomon asked.

I stood by the door Spyke looked at me.

"She's with an egg?" Spyke asked looking at me.

"An egg?" I asked.

"She's pregnant what do we do?" Solomon said.

Sonny looked over my shoulder and screamed. Spyke looked at her.

"Sonny, Sonny. Soooonnnnyyyy calm down. It's a good dragon!" I yelled.

"That thing's a dragon they exist?" she asked.

"Your father knew something like this would happen." Spyke said.

"What did he say to do?" Solomon asked.

"You must terminate the laying unless there will be dire concequences." Spyke said.

"Laying?" I asked.

"The pregnancy." Solomon said and then looked back at Spyke.

"How do we stop it?" Solomon asked.

"You'll have to kill the father, your half brother." Spyke said.

"How he's stronger than me?" Solomon asked.

"My time is short I must protect the kingdom the best I can. You must kill your brother to save the Guardian and the world." The dragon said.

"Thank you Spyke." Solomon said.

He crawled back into the closet in our basement and the door closed smoke being released from it.

"I-I think I should go home." Sonny said.

There was a loud thud outside and the shuttering shook my my house. We looked out the window. My dog Mixie was barking like crazy the ground opened up and out crawled the large black dragon.

"Gabriel." Solomon and I said.