Guardian

Ch: 6

"I said no, give me drugs, I'm going to kill it!" I yelled.

"We need to check you to make sure you're dialated so that you can push." the doctor said.

"I'm not pushing anything out. If I push the apocalypse will come with the horse of pestilence and the..." I stopped and cried out the weather getting worst as the pain of contractions increased.

I screamed.

"Look Doc do you have anything that can kill it?" Sonny asked.

"You can't kill the child abortion is out of the question it's to give birth." the doctor said.

"You don't understand lady. This thing in me is evil!" I yelled and laid back.

"Maybe you should concider a C-section. I'll talk to your parents about it." she said walking out of the room.

I looked at the monitor and saw as the creature inside of me heart was beating faster and then I gasped.

"Gabriel's here!" I said to Sonny.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"He's fighting Solomon. If Solomon loses I'm screwed, you got to tell my parents..." the pain was building up again. "I think I got to push now." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Don't push." she said and ran out of the room.

"Okay let me explain it to you again. There is a demon, a dragon one of the Devil's minons in my daughter. She got pregnant twenty-four hours ago. If she gives birth the Apocolypse begins and we're done for. I say we may have an hour maybe thirty minutes tops before she may have to push the demon out. Now, if you would just give her the pain meds. A lot then we won't have a problem." my mom said and smiled.

"I'm calling security." I said.

"We're putting room 666 into surgery." the doctor said.

My dad looked at my mom.

"That's not coincedental." my dad said.

"Lets go." my mom said.

"Now let's play a game. It's called first brother to die is you!" Gabriel said choking Solomon.

"You don't get it." Solomon gasped.

"What?" Gabriel asked.

"I never wanted the throne. I didn't want to be a phoenix. I didn't want the responsibility of becoming king of the phoenixes but after I met you. I made a 360 degree turn." Solomon said.

"What are you talking about?" his brother asked.

"I'm going to fight my throne. And no I'm not going to kill you for it. I'm going to kill you for hurting my friend!" he yelled and turned into a dragon.

Gabriel let go of him and began to change but Solomon stopped him by blowing fire onto his body. Gabriel roared in pain.

I screamed.

"No, don't, don't cut me no! I hate knives!" I screamed.

"Let us in there!" my mom yelled to the nurse.

"You can't go in there it's unauthorized for you." she said.

"If you cut her it's the end of mankind!" my mom yelled and took out her cell phone.

I screamed and struggled but then they put the sleeping mask over my nose and prepped my stomach.

Gabriel fell to the ground covering his face.

"I thought you were going to kill me as a human not a dragon?" Gabriel asked.

"I never back on my word." Solomon said and raised his mallet high in the air and slammed it down on Gabriel's head.

My eyes fluttered but flew open and I gasped. My heart stopped as my stomach deflatted. The doctor who held the scaple looked at my stomach in disbelief and the rest of the doctors.

"Do the ultrasound." The doctor said.

They did it.

"Nothings there." the nurse said.

"Are you kidding me?" the doctor asked pulling her mask off.

"This is the oddest thing that I've ever seen." the nurse said.

Solomon's mallet disappeared and his brother's body turned into ash. Solomon walked got up and dragged himself into the waiting room and sat down holding his arm panting.

The doctor walked out of the hospital room and looked at my parents.

"Is she okay?" my mom asked.

"Is the world going to end?" my dad asked.

"She's not pregnant, I can't believe it myself." she said.

My mom and dad hugged each other.

"It must've been a tumor or gas maybe?" the doctor asked shaking her head.