Guardian

Ch: 7

I went into the recovery room. Not to recover from my near C-section but just to sleep off the sleeping medicine. Solomon sat at my hospital bed. I was completely drain and my throat was dry from screaming. Even though a lot of the stuff I really couldn't remember since the pain was so outrageously painful.

"How's your arm?" I asked Solomon.

He rubbed his cast.

"It'll heal slowly." he said.

"Thanks for saving me, and the world, and all of humanity for that matter." I said and smiled.

"Yeah anytime." he said and smiled.

My parents walked into the room.

"How you feeling honey?" my mom asked kissing my forehead.

"A little sore everywhere." I said.

"Hopefully this little event won't make it to the papers." my dad said taking a seat next to Solomon.

"Don't worry about it. The guardians took care of everything. Only a select few remember anything." my mom said.

Sonny ran into the room.

"Are you okay Sammy no evil demon babies?" she asked looking into the ceiling.

"No none at all." I said.

"Good, I'm glad." she said and sighed relaxing.

"The doctors here are kind of dense." my mom said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Trying to explain to a doctor that our child is giving birth to a demon is hard hopefully we won't go through anything like this ever again." my dad said sighing rubbing his eyes.

"What about our house it's totally in disrepair." I said.

"Right." my mom said.

"Some of the people on the eight level are rebuilding your house." Solomon said.

"Couldn't you have just said you got some repair men?" my mom asked.

"How much is it going to cost a soul?" I asked him and smiled.

"No, it's our fault. I'm really sorry, I dragged all of you into this." Solomon said.

"We're sorry for giving you a hard time. How's your mother doing with all this?" my mom asked.

"My mom doesn't know yet. I'll explain it to her when I get home." he said.

"Why don't you tell her to come?" I asked.

"She doesn't like hospitals." Solomon said.

"How about dinner?" my dad asked.

"If you don't make meat loaf." I said.

"I thought you like my meatloaf?" my dad asked.

"Mixie does." I said and smiled.

"What do you say Solomon?" my mom asked.

"Sure. Thanks." he said smiling.

"What about me, I helped in destroying the demon baby and reviving Solomon?" Sonny asked.

"Sure, we'll have a huge dinner party." I said sarcastically.

"Sweet. I'll bring chocolate ice cream." Sonny said.

"No!" Solomon and I yelled.