Guardian

Ch: 11

For the first time since the beginning of time the existance of Guardians was out in the open. This was bad very bad. But what was I going to do let Solomon get killed? Phoenix or what he's my friend.

I waited for him outside of the hospital. My parents sat beside me. His mom was in the room with him. She walked out with Solomon. He had a few stitches above his eyebrow but it really wasn't that noticable. We stood up.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, got stitches but still okay." he said.

"Thank you so much for helping him." his mother said.

I nodded.

"It's possible that the level eight creatures aren't that happy with their new ruler being part human." my mom said.

"Now in later news local high school becomes the center of attention when students so supernatural abilities." the news reporter said.

We turned towards the TV hanging on the wall in the waiting room.

"Here is actual video footage taken by local senior of the event." the news reporter said.

I saw myself block the dragon's fire from the teacher and then I slashed the dragon's chest. Then I saw myself running into the restroom to save Solomon.

"This in itself is an amazing shocker as to now more people believe that there is a hell and there is a heaven. But what about in between?" the reporter asked.

My face turned pale.

"Oh man." I said.

"This is why I don't understand why people put cameras in their phones." my mom said crossing her arms.

"What do we do now?" Solomon asked.

"Well the League of Guardians definitely saw this. Maybe I can talk to them." my mom said.

Solomon's mother hugged him.

"What's wrong with Sammy getting a little media coverage?" his mom asked.

"Guardians have rules to follow and one of them is make sure humans do not learn about the existance of Guardians and the Evil of the underworld. Looks like I killed two birds with one stone." I said.

"With the portals still closed we'll have to be prepared for anything." my mom said.

"What if we move?" my dad asked.

"Move, like where out of state?" I asked him.

"Yeah, like far away from here." my dad said.

"Honey it doesn't work like that. Now, we'll talk about this at home. Lets go." my mom said.

We were walking out of the hospital when there was a hoard of reporters, and photographers outside of the hospital flashing the cameras in our face and screaming questions at us.

"How long have you know about the secret of hell?" one man yelled.

"Is there an explanation for your extraordianary power?" one woman asked.

"Uh, no comment." I said and my parents and I pushed through the flashes and inquisitive reporters.

Soon Solomon and his mom was being hassled by them.

"How long did you know your friend was a super hero?" the reporter asked.

Solomon's mom just pushed him along.

Back at home every news channel had my face on it.

"I'm not a super hero. I just fight evil." I said.

"I can't believe it, they even blocked the game!" my dad said.

"Come on you two time for dinner." my mom said.

Mixie sat by my leg. I wasn't really hungry but I sat at the table with my mom and dad.

"So what's going to happen. I broke like the number one rule of the Guardians." I said.

"After I talk to them you'll be fine. But right now don't worry about what's going on. I believe it'll blow over by next week." my mom said.

"You really think so?" I asked her.

She nodded and smiled.