It's Nothing Personal!

1

Jen sat in here bedroom with the music turned up so loud she couldn’t hear herself think. That’s just the way Jen liked it. She hated it when her and her father fought like this. He didn’t understand her. Didn’t get that she was 17 and would be 18 soon. Meaning she wasn’t a child anymore. All she wanted to do was tour with her best friends for the summer. 3 months not that big a deal to her. Oh well it was to Mark Hoppus, her father, he knew how all these summer tours were all about. The parties the drinking the pranks. No way was Mark letting his 17yearold daughter off with all of that.

Jen’s phone went off making her turn the music off and answer the phone in a dull and gloomy voice.
“ Hello?”
“Well?!?” Rian asked with hope.
“ He said no.” Jen spoke into her phone
“What how could he say no to YOUR face?” asked Jack of all time low.
“ Well he did I don’t know I even used the puppy dog eyes on him.” she continued to talk and bite her nails.
“ Stop it!” Zack yelled though the phone receiver.
“ Stop what?” Jen asked.
“ Your biting you nails I hear it! Stop..” Zack said. Jen pulled her hand away from her mouth and sat quietly as she her the guys of all time low trying to come up with a good plan to get Jen on tour with them.
“Wait…wait….HEY GUYS?!” jen yelled trying to get there attention
“Yeah??” Jack asked.
“ who are you tourning with again?” she asked.
“Hey Monday Metro Station Cobra Starship…Fall-” Alex spoke up
“ I’ll call you back.” jen smiled hanging up fast and dialing a number she knew by heat.

“ JEN! I was so about to call you” His voice said though the phone. Jen smiled
“Oh? How come”
“ Well I was wondering could you do me and Ash. A HUGE favor?” Pete asked.
“Hm depends what this favor is and what do I get out of it?:” jen spoke.
“Well how about you get money and food out of it?”
“ What do you need?” jen asked
“A babysitter?”
“I can do that? But I don’t want your money.”
“Uh. Then what do you want?”
“ I want you to talk my Dad into letting me go on the Believers Never Die tour?” jen said.
“How about this? I try and talk your dad into letting you come and you come baby sit?” Pete said to jen. Jen agreed and hung up texting the all time low boys telling them what was happening.

An hour later jens phone went off again the number was unknown but she answered anyways.
“hello?” jen asked
“ Jen Hoppus?” A lady’s voice asked
“ Yeah?”
“ It’s Nicole. Nicole Richie.”
“ Oh.. Nicole?”
“ Yeah I was wondering since your watching Bronx could you watch Harlow to?” Nicole asked in a sweet voice. Ashlee. Jen thought to herself as she continued to talk to Nicole about babysitting for her.
“ No, No of course I don’t mind watching Harlow.” Jen told Nicole.
“ Ok so I’ll drop her off at Pete and Ash’s and you just pick her up there?” Nicole asked
“ That sounds fine. You can just pick her up at Marks house theres where Bronx Jack and I will be.”
“Jack?” she asked
“yeah my 8 year old brother.” jen told her. Nicole laughed and said ok and ended the conversation.

“Moron.” jen texted Pete
“What? What I do tis time?” he texted back fast.
“ You tld ash bout me babysitting.?” Jen said back.
“Well yeah?”
“well Guess who asked me to baby sit to?”
“Idk Nicole?”
“yeah? how u know?”
“I told her?”
“PETE”
“what?”
“nvm bring Harlow and bx over at 2”
“ok”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bear with me i understand im a crappy writer... COMMENTS?