Status: Ideas brewing

Pleasure Saporta

Youre basement busy

It had been about two months since the Gabe Saporta meet and greet, needless to say I hadnt forgotten about it, but I still wasnt sure of what to do. I was turning eighteen in two days and my band and I were preparing to go on a small one month tour across the west coast area.

I had considered calling him, and like he said, telling him I was turning eighteen and that I, suprise suprose, available. But I chickened out.

My default on all of my social websites was still the picture of gabe and myself, a little blurry but you could still very much see what was going on.

I basically just dropped the idea of ever "going out" with him.

*two days later*

I was sifting through all of the spam mail and 'happy birthdays' on my myspace, looking to see if my actualy friends had sent me messages when a name caught my eye.

Victoria Asher had messaged me.

I fumbled with the mouse and hastily clicked on the "no subject" message.

I read in my head:


Hey Mallory, I know weve never actually met but I know you met Gabanti last year at a concert when you were still seventeen.


I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasnt delushinal.

I know this probably sounds weird but your page says you live a few towns over from L.A and the rest of Cobra and some friends were planning on seeing if you would come out here for a day. For gabe really, he's been talking about "Mallory Mallibu" all year.
It's almost annoying really.
I hope to hear from you soon, call me at ### ### ####.
Oh and Happy eighteenth birthday!


I screamed and fell backwards out of my chair, causing my sister who was walking past my room to stare and shake her head.

I picked up my cell phone and shakily dialed Victorias number, breathing heavily.

I was normally nervous when calling new people but this was riduculous.

"Hello? Victoria speaking."A tinkly female voice answered. I breathed in trying to calm myself.

"Uh, y-yeah, Victoria? It's Mallory, I just got your message on myspace and I-"I faltered, hoping she'd pick up from there.

"Hmm."I heard her think for a moment.

And for five terrible seconds I thought that it was just a joke that she was playing on me, that she got a kick out of raising young girls hopes of seeing Gabe Saporta. But I was wrong.

"Oh! Jeez, yeah hey."She sounded happy and I sighed in releif.

"I thought you werent going to call." I laughed nervously.

"No, no, I just read your message like ten seconds ago."I heard her laugh on the other line.

"Okay, so I know that theres a large age difference between you two but he actually really likes you, and doesnt know a thing about this alright?"She told me. I nodded, then remembered she couldnt see me and replied with a 'yea'.

"But uh the thing is, my band and I are leaving for a month long tour in four days, so I dont know if that would interfere with whatever you had planned...."I admitted, really wanting to see Gabe but I still wanted to go on tour more.

She made a small 'oh' sound.

"Well, maybe tomarrow then? You could spend the day here if you wanted to."Victoria suggested.

So we settled on a plan of me meeting Victoria at her house around 9:30, then we would drive over to Gabe's house for an early birthday suprise.

"Okay so Ill see you then."I said and then hung up. I breathed out heavily, not realizing I had been holding my breath and smiled.

"Im going to see Gabe Saporta tomarrow."I told my room, throwing a pillow into the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i wasnt originally going to update this, but apparently i should. Idrk how to end this little two/three shot so it might just be a little fluffly thing. so bear with me.
And personally, i know that Victoria doesnt have a personal myspace so just roll with me ;D
CheersXx