Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

I'm Dreaming About Tomorrow

3

If I had a book handy, I would be hitting myself in the head with it. Why did I agree to going shopping? If I know anything, it’s that Veronica and Bill are alike when it comes to shopping. I straightened out the shirt that was part of my outfit. Bill kept smiling at my shirt. Okay?

Veronica and Bill walked into Hot Topic when I looked at Tom. “Hey Tom? Why does Bill keep smiling at my shirt?” I asked.

Tom looked at my shirt and chuckled. “That’s the shirt we came up with for H & M’s Fashion Against AIDS,” Tom replied.

I looked at my shirt and giggled. “Wow. I should have known. Oh well,” I said, “I have my blonde moments. But I make up for them with my bad ass guitar skills.”

He laughed as Veronica and Bill walked back out. She skipped over to me in her pumps. “Jesus Vee! How can you walk, let alone skip, in those?!” I asked.

She shrugged. “I’m just that awesome,” she replied.

I rolled my eyes and linked arms with her. “Come on, we have to stop by Wet Seal so I can get new shirts,” I said.

“Got it!” Veronica said.

We walked to Wet Seal, our arms linked and talking animatedly about the most random crap. Walking in, I looked around. After finding a few shirts and paying for them, Veronica and I walked back out and met up with the guys. “Alright. Where to now, boys?” I asked.

The twins looked at each other before shrugging. “Food?” Tom asked.

“Yup. I’m kinda hungry anyway,” I said.

“Me, too,” Veronica said.

So, the four of us went to the food court. I went to Subway to get my crack. The Meatball Marinara sub is it’s other name.

I walked back to the table we decided to sit at. Veronica had gone to Burger King and got the BK Burger Shots. “Aww! Baby burgers!” I said sitting next to her.

“I know! They’re so cute! I dun wanna eat them,” Veronica said with a sad face.

Bill and Tom walked over to us, each with something from the little McDonalds. “Look guys!” Veronica said showing them her burgers, “Baby burgers! They’re too cute to eat!”

They both chuckled. “Baby burgers?” Bill asked before taking a bite of his Big Mac.

Veronica nodded. “They’re not like your big burger. They’re tiny and cute and I don’t wanna eat them. I wanna take them home and give them names cause I’m weird like that,” she replied.

I rolled my eyes. “You are on crack,” I said.

“Am not! I just really like my baby burgers!” she said before sticking her tongue out at me.

I stuck my tongue back out at her. “You’re a dork, Vee,” I said.

She nodded. “You love me, though.”

“So? You’re still a dork.”

She nodded. “I’ll eat the baby burgers as we walk around. I wanna go to Spencer’s now.”

“That sounds fun.” I looked at the twins. “Spencer’s?”

They nodded, Tom smirking a little. “Oh, but of course,” Tom said.

I rolled my eyes. “Alright. Let’s hurry there so we can get back to everyone else and talk important band stuff,” I said.

The twins and Veronica nodded before we stood up and started towards Spencer’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Veronica - http://www.polyvore.com/th_story_outfit_veronica/set?id=10500739\
Ronnie - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10483763&lid=235715