Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

Name: Satomi Miu Uchiha-Haruno(Her real last name is Uchiha but she doesn't know that.)

Age: 15 years old(Everyone is either 15 or 16 years old.)

Details: When she was 1 year old she went to the park with Itachi and her father. Since her mom was taking care of a sick Sasuke. Her and Itachi was playing around on the slides and she wandered off into the forest and got lost.

Everyone searched one year for her but couldn't find her so believing she was dead, they moved on. 7 years later Itachi killed the entire village including his parents but left Sauske alive. Itachi was very close to his baby sister Satomi and he didn't believe she was dead and that she was still out there some where. He couldn't understand how the entire village would just move on without his little sister so he killed everyone but Sasuke since he was too young to remember her at the time.

When Satomi was 3 years old she ran into Ryuubi a dragon demon that was extremely powerful and can control all elements. She made an oath with him that if he was to protect her she would let him seal himself inside of her forever. He allows her to summon a lot of Chakra and move at a great speed and have great and incredible power. When she loses control of her anger. Parts of his power takes control of her. She fainted and was found by Sakura’s parents who adopted her. She forgot about her past except her name. Which is how she thinks she is Sakura’s sister but the only people that know she was adopted is Sakura’s parents, and the Hokage.

She is very hype and has a lot of fan boys since she is always smiling that angelic smile of hers. She is short-tempered and I mean very short tempered. She is childish and immature and always thinks of random things. She gets distracted very easy and is extremely clumsy but very gifted at fighting. She is shy around the boys she like although she never had a boyfriend yet and is always itching to fight someone. Her favorite justu is the one she made it’s called Drawing Art of (death, fun, creation,or unpredictable,) those are the words she can say for the jutsu to work. It will be later explained in the story.
  1. First Kiss
    Satomi gets asked something very random and unexpectedly.
  2. Give up you lost
    Satomi loses her temper and fights Kakashi.
  3. Lost of too much Chakra
    Satomi used too much Chakra so she went to the closet place to her......
  4. Did you tap that
    This is in Neji's P.O.V
  5. My Twin Brother ?
    Satomi finds out something that been kept from her and Sasuke
  6. Twins???
  7. The Past
  8. Who am I??