Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

My Twin Brother ?

Satomi Point Of View-------

"Sasuke about earlier when we was by the tree.....I didn't say anything I believed that you was reading my mind somehow. As dumb as it sound..." I looked up at him to see him in deep thought.

"Your kind of right and it is weird. But how was i even able to do that?" He asked me like I would know the question.

"Hell if I know. " I said thinking about it. Then I remembered my mother had to talk to me about something and said it was important.
"Damn that reminds me I have to go talk with my mom. You should come to Sasuke."
"Why me?"
"I don't know I feel like you should go there with me." I then walked back into Neji's room.
"Neji." He looked up at me and smiled. Aww, this boy is really all mines.
"Yes?"
"Me and Sasuke have to go to my house. My mom wants to talk to me. So I talk to you tomorrow okay?" I said. He nodded his head and I bent down and kissed him then said bye to others and jumped out the window and ran towards my house with Sasuke on my tail.
When my house came into view I saw the Fourth Hokage, Kakashi, my mom & Sakura on the porch.

"Hey, why is everyone here and outside?" I asked coming to a stop.
"Oh, good Sasuke is here with you. That makes this much easier. Come in inside we have a very important matter that I feel we should discuss." My mom said walking inside. She looked torn almost as if the news was going to be bad or something like that. Me and Sasuke walked into the house with a confused face then sat at the table while everyone sat infront of us.

"Mom, What's going on?" Sakura asked. So she was just as clueless as me and Sasuke was.

"Satomi....You and Sasuke are twins."
♠ ♠ ♠
Had writer's block for the longest. But I'm back to writing this story.