Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

Who am I??

“Hi, I was wondering how you were doing after last night..” Neji said as he walked in with some flowers and a get well soon balloon. i instantly sat right up and tried to gussy myself up to the best I could and smiled at him.

"Hey handsome despite the fact that my body feel as if I'm laying in hot lava. I'm fine plus seeing you makes it all the better." I giggled and blushed at my own comment.

"Well that's great to hear I got you flowers....well obviously since you see me holding them..why else would i have them..." he was so cute nervous." Well enough about me..what's new with you?"

"Well, it turns out Sasuke is my twin brother..." just by me finally saying reality finally smacked me in the face. Sasuke is my brother, my older brother whereabouts are unknown, my entire clan is gone and I have a demon residing in me. I felt so lost all of a sudden and I didn't like this feeling. Next thing I know Neji is wiping a tear from my cheek and i didn't even realize i started to cry.

"It's okay to cry Satomi you been through alot especially with the demon about to break out. I'm always here for you. You know that right?"

"Yes*Sniff*, I'm glad I just feel like everything I've known is a lie. My origin...my life...my family...i mean how could my family just give up on searching for me...and how could the hokage and my parents just lie to me and Sasuke all these years." I started getting more angry than sad but managed to keep my cool. I wasn't gonna let Ryu ruin me being in Neji arms.

"He's my twin...and I can feel all this pain and loneliness Neji. He was so lonely while i at least had a facade of happiness around me." The tears just didn't stop and I don't know how long i sat there mumbling and crying but he just held me and rubbed my back until I stopped.

"Babes, at least you now know he's your only family now. Although your family didn't tell you about your true background that didn't mean any harm. They thought it would be best when you could handle it more." He said softly

"Maybe your right I guess I should have a calm talk with them about everything and the hokage. Which reminds me I may be banned..." After i said that he looked at me so quick with fearful eyes.

"What do you mean you'll be banned? Why can't you stay I finally confess to you after 3 years of crushing on you and your about to leave me?!" I couldn't help but smile.

" You were crushing for 3 years on me?"
"Stay on topic." He ruffled my hair and blushed.
"Okay, well the hokage wants to seal up Ryu. But I like Ryu he was the only one that protected me when I was near death in the forest when I was younger. I don't want to lose and he won't cause harm he listens to me." He looked at me in curios.

"Whose Ryu?"
"Well, Ryuubi. He's a dragon demon that resides in me."
"The strongest dragon demon little girl. Give credit where it's due" Ryu said outta nowhere to me with an attitude. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"The strongest dragon demon to have lived then died and live again I mean." I said very dry
"Thank you." I could then feel Ryu presence weakened.

"your welcome." i said outloud

"Who you talking to?"

"Oh sorry i was talking to Ryuubi."

"Awkward...but he's a demon he couldn't possibly be tamed by you Satomi. Just get him sealed so you can stay with me. I don't wish to lose you." he frowned and looked me in my eyes. I wanted to say I'll get him sealed and say I would stay here with him. But I wasn't even sure of myself if I wanted to even stay in this village. I don't even know what's what anymore. As if sensing my thoughts he gave me a sad smile and kissed me and left quietly. I felt bad but I couldn't lie to him..not my Neji.

"I told you you are destined for greatness and I sensed it. You won't achieve that staying in this small town village Satomi." Ryu said. I closed my eyes and just pictured Ryu and me talking in my brain. And oddly enough I saw him sitting there looking at me with bright sky blue eyes and his white scaly skin.

"Is this what you truly like Ryu?" he was a truly beautiful dragon I had to admit.

"Yes, but definitely bigger than this." He then changed into a boy that had white hair and the same eyes as he did in his prior form.

"Woah, you shapeshift?"

"I take on whatever form is necessary. But you are truly destined for greatness I have been around for many centuries Satomi and have gained wisdom with time." I rolled my eyes yet again and he breathed fire out his nose showing is agitation and it caused me to quit getting smart.

"Oh, you are just saying that because you don't want to be sealed again."

"Well yes of course that would be obvious. But I only speak the truth also Satomi."

"But am I even destined for greatness. Now since i know you are in me do i even have a lot of chakra. For my own jutsus or is that everythng from you

"Everything is from you Satomi. For the first time yesterday I gave you a tiny portion of my power and you collapsed. You are truly gifted satomi do not second guess yourself. Now, stop with the foolish thoughts I'm going to slumber." He vanished and I opened my eyes to see a Sasuke laying in my hospital bed sleeping.