Siobhan meets madonna

Getting Settled

Meanwhile back in the Cicconie household I am feeling more settled into my new home and I am sat in the living room watching music channels when Madonna comes into the room and weirdly, at the same time, the music video ‘give it to me’ by Madonna comes on and I stand up and we both start singing and dancing and when the music stops Madonna asks me “Do you want to go out with me to get to know a bit more about each other?”
“Yeah, sure. Where are we going?” I ask.
“Well, I am going to show you around New York. We could go to Bloomingdales most famous shop in New York you know the one where it says on their bags big brown bag or little brown bag?”
“Oh yeah. Cool I have always wanted one of those bags, ha.”
“Good, well we will go there first.”
So we got ready then we got picked up by Madonna’s limo driver.
“Blooming Dales, please.”
Silence filled the car so I just sat there looking out of the window and see children playing in the streets, families moving into their homes and, also, I could see around where Madonna lived. It was clean and there was a lot of wealthy people but as you got further into the centre of New York there was loads of hobbos in the allyways warming their fingers through fingerless gloves above the lit bins. Finally we got to the centre of New York where there were crowds of people walking down the streets.
“How long till Blooming Dales now?” I ask.
“We’re here.” Madonna replies.
“Oh.”
It was a massive building loads of people going in and Madonna and I got out of the car and I noticed that their was a black car behind our’s and two big men dressed in black came out of the car and walked towards us.
“Who’s this?” I ask.
“Oh there our bodyguards. Just incase there are crazed fan or paparazi.” Madonna replied.
“Oh great.”
We walked into the Blooming Dales with the two huge guards standing behind us and the shop was full and everyone was staring at us but luckly there was no paparazi.
“So, what would you like?” Madonna asked.
“What I can have? Anything I want?” I replied.
“Yeah, of course. What do you like?”
“I want a dress like you, like you did in the eightes.”
“Oh, wow. Sure, you mean like the over one shoulder t-shirts, and saftey pins.”
“Yeah, that would be well good.”
“Ok.”
So we left Blooming Dales with my dress and got into the car and I asked,
“Where shall we go know?”