Everything

One.

She swiveled her hips, erotically moving to the music, her hand never leaving the pole she was holding onto for dear life.

She was better.

She was stronger.

She thought she could avoid this lifestyle.

Yet here she was, sliding sensually around the stage.


It was his fault really.

Her song ended, she let out a small sigh of relief that she was done for the night, gave one last wink, a slight bow, and made her way off the stage.My Her name is Sakumoto Kyoko.

My real name is Matsumoto Ryoko, mostly I went by Ryo, seeing as I was boyish, except for the whole stripper job, but that wasn’t exactly glamorous per say.

“Damn it…I’m out…” I let out a whine as I patted my jacket and pants for cigarettes, but it seemed the only thing I had was my wallet, house keys, and some lint.

“Here, you do want this right?” I froze, and turned to face a boy?

I blinked.

No he wasn’t a boy, he couldn’t why would a boy be standing outside of a strip club at one in the morning offering me a cigarette?

“It’s not poisoned…yabai…that sounds like it is don’t it?” his lip turned into a small pout. Suddenly the world revolved around him, he looked up at me.

“Thank you.” I said as I reached for the cigarette he smiled, not a polite smile like a real smile, one that lit his eyes up and Manga hearts began to flutter over his head.

The sound of a lighter made me look up again, it was another boy, one who was now clinging to the first boy in a very gay fashion, he was holding up the flame towards me, I bent forward and lit my cig.

“Thank you.” I said with a slight bow, he made a disinterested sound and turned back towards the first boy.

“Come on Oh-chan, let’s go back into the club and watch us some strippers!” he said with a smile.

“Ryo?” I froze, a cringe already set in my face. “What the hell are you doing here?!” his hand clamped down on my shoulder and spun me to face him.

“Ah…you’re really lucky it’s me, huh?”

“What the fuck are you doing outside of a strip club smoking a cigarette with my friends?!”

“Ano…you see…I…eto…work…as…a bodyguard…here!”

Miss. Sakumoto, is this man bothering you?” an American accent hit my ears.

Sakumoto?” Jun questioned his face filled with a confused frown.

Ah…no, he’s not, thank you for caring, I’ll be on my way now.” I replied in my broken English, and bowed my head slightly.

“Sakumoto…are you Sakumoto Kyoko?” I turned and faced the boy that had lit my cigarette for me.

“Uh…”

“You’re a fucking stripper!?!”

“Aniki…” I began.

“Aniki?” another male voice sounded, “I thought Jun was the youngest in his family?”

“I am…this is my twin…she’s older than me by a minute…but she acts like she’s younger than me by 6 years!”

“She doesn’t look like you at all…hm...maybe it's the lighting?” the first boy said.

“Uwa…you’re like a cute little girl version of Jun, and Jun is the grown woman.” Another voice said.

“Stop!” I screamed.

“What?” Aniki said with a tired voice.

“I better learn some names, I’m tired of referring to them as, boy one, boy two, voice one, voice two.” I said pointing at each of them.

“Why should we tell you our names?”

“What?” I said walking to boy two, his eyes widened.

“You’re a DoS too?” he questioned.

“A what?” I glared at him.

“Ninomiya Kazunari.” He responded with a smirk.

“Okay, pleasure to meet you, and you?” I said pointing to boy one.

“Ohno Satoshi des.” I nodded at him, and turned to voice one.

“Sakurai Sho des.” I smiled at him, and turned to voice two.

“Aiba Masaki des!” he said with a bright smile.

“Right, I’m Matsumoto Ryoko, pleasure to meet all of-oh my God, is that a space ship?” I said pointing at the sky behind them in mock horror, they all turned with confused expressions, I used this chance to run for it, Aniki would kill me if he caught me now.

“Ryo!” I cringed knowing that scream meant I was done for.

I made it home.

“Mom!” I said as I hurried to take off my shoes.

“What? Ryo what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Don’t believe whatever Jun says, he’s just jealous I’m better looking and my eyebrows aren’t like his!”

“Oi!” my eyes widened, as I searched the room for him.

“Jun, don’t scream trough the phone please, now what were you trying to tell me?” she said putting the phone back to her ear.

“Mama…” I whined, “I’m hungry…” I pouted at her and smiled at me.

“Jun, let me call you back…”

“No need, I’m right here.”

“Oh Jun, welcome home, you should have told me you were coming, I could have made dinner, oh are these your friends?”

“Sorry for intruding.” They chorused, I turned around and stared at them. My eyes went directly to the My eyes went directly to the two boys.

“Oi, how old are you two?” I asked pointing at them.

“I’m 22.” Ninomiya Kazunari said with a smile.

“I’m 25.” Ohno Satoshi said with slight bow of head.

“Uso! Itai!”

“Excuse her, Ryoko is rude where Jun is polite, apologize to them, quickly!” my mother said I rubbed the back of my head.

“I’m sorry, please excuse my rudeness, please make yourselves at home.” I said bowing.

“Ryo, go change you look like a boy again.”

“Hai…” I said as I walked to my room. I took off my hat, my shoulder long black hair fell down framing my small face, I took off my t-shirt and pants and put on a white sun dress, my pale skin radiating beautifully against it. I grabbed a white head band and put it on my bangs falling perfectly over my forehead. I sighed.

“I’m so much more comfortable in pants.” I muttered as I walked out of my room and straight to the kitchen.

“Here you are.” I said as I placed the tea on the table.

“Ah, is this your older sister?” I head Sakurai Sho ask, as he smiled politely at me. Jun let out a laugh.

“Urasai yo!” I whined.

“Ryo be nice to your brother!” my mother yelled from inside the kitchen.

“Hai….”

“Seriously, this is the same person?”

“Matsumoto Ryoko des.” I said standing up and bowing again.

“Kawaii.” The room seemed to be silent, I looked up to see boy number two looking around confused, he furrowed his brow, blinked and smirked, “I mean she looks more like MatsuJun now, and MatsuJun is a very pretty boy.” The rest of the boys loosened up, except for Jun, and to be truthful me.
♠ ♠ ♠
No Idea honestly.

Just came to me while listening to Everything, so I typed it out and made it a cool banner.

Comments are love.