Everything

Three.

I ran.

I jumped.

I ran, again.

I tripped.

I skidded across the pavement, in a big roll of epic failure and pain.

“Well I do like it when my strippers bleed.” I gagged at the voice.

I got up.

“Come on now Kyoko-chan, stop running away from me and-God-damn-it!”

I ran, again.

There was no way I was going to get caught by him but how long were my legs going to last under me, and I didn’t even know where I was. I looked around there was a factory up ahead.

Ninomiya Windshield Wiper Factory’ I slowed a bit, Ninomiya Kazunari was standing on a small balcony a cigarette clamped in his mouth, I veered myself towards him, running up the stairs and crouching down next to me.

“Please…” I whimpered, he sighed and made his eyes go back up towards the sky. I began to pray that the rug that hung on the railing would hide me well, and that he wouldn’t find me.

“Hey!” I cringed. “You there, I see you stop ignoring me!” I froze he can see I’m dead, I’m dead.

“Sorry I was lost in my thoughts, what do you need?” I glanced up, Ninomiya flicked his cigarette bud on the floor next to me.

“Have you seen a girl?” Ninomiya said nothing.

“Oh right, you’ve probably have seen some, um, she’s dressed in long shorts that stop a bit past her knee, a white shirt and a hooded black jacket. Have you seen a girl like that run by here?”

“Nope, didn’t see anyone like that run by here…” Ninomiya said, I could hear the sincerity in his voice, but then again he was Japan’s up and coming actor.

“Hm, okay thank you!” and with that my tormentor walked off.

“Quickly go into my house before he decides to turn around, hurry.” I did as I was told and no later had the door shut behind me, did Hajime’s voice sound again.

“Are you positive?” he asked.

“I’m sure.”

“I thought I saw someone hiding behind that sheet, you aren’t protecting this girl now are you?”

“Why would I? I don’t like playing knight and you can come and look for yourself, it’s just me up here.” I heard Hajime’s feet thunder on the steps.

“Ah you must be her, come on hurry, Kazu told me to help you.” I looked up a girl stood in front of me, a cell phone clasped tightly in her hand, but in the dim light I could only make out that she was about an inch or so shorter than me, and that her hair was curly. I gave a nod and followed her into the house.

-Later-

I laughed.

“No it’s true, you should have seen him running around!” the girl laughed.

I had learned that the girl was named Jessie, American born in Japan, she went to school with my brother until he left the school and became a Johnny’s, thus transferring elsewhere, she also grew up with Ninomiya seeing as she lives in the house behind his.

“Oh and then when I let him change my name, his expression was priceless.” She giggled.

“Did Ninomiya really change your name?” I asked as I calmed down.

“Hai, he renamed me Hitomi because of my eyes.” I looked at them now, they were a clear brown almost the shade of honey, “your brother changed my name too.” She smiled.

“Really to what?”

“Miki, spelt with the kanji for beautiful princess, he never told me the reason.”

“When did he name you this?” I asked wondering when my brother had turned into such a romantic,and also wondering why this girl had never questioned it.

“We were about six when I got renamed by both of them, it was the same day I believe, funny who would have thought they would grow up and be in the same band.”

“Funny how that works, are you two done bonding, Jun is on his way for this person, and are you going to stay?” we turned to look at Ninomiya.

“Nari you could be nicer to the damsel in distress, and I guess, it’s too late to walk around the block to my house and I don’t feel like jumping fences.” She smiled. “Maybe Juni can stay too.”

“Where is she?!” Aniki said loudly, there was a sudden crash, “Ah…that hurts…” we rushed out to see Aniki on the ground, one of his shoes was gone while the other was halfway off, he lay on his face.

“Daijoubu?” Jessie questioned, she crouched beside my brother and Ninomiya laughed before moving to help him up.

“Miki…when did you come back?” he asked, standing up and staring at her like she had returned from the dead.

“Yesterday, I’m gonna live back at my old house again.” She said quietly.

“How are your parents? Brothers? Grandpa?”

“Uh all fine, except for my grandfather he passed away about a week ago which is why I’m moving back.” She said a soft tone filled her voice.

“Your grandpa lived in your house?” Aniki questioned.

“Yes.” There was a thundering knock on the door.

“Ano, excuse me!” Hajime’s voice again, I froze, Ninomiya quickly motioned for me and Jun to go into his room. He left the door opened a crack. “I thought I smelt girl perfume near that sheet I was wondering if maybe you stowed her away in your house or something?” Ninomiya’s eyes widened and mouthed the word ‘seriously?’.

Jessie reached for him, ruffled his hair and messed his clothes up as their lips connected, she pulled away and smacked his lips a bit. I felt Aniki tense up, but his face remained expressionless. She quickly stepped in the room where me and Aniki where hiding, she motioned him to the door.

“I’m sorry what?” Ninomiya asked, Jessie quickly shed her clothes and grabbed one of Ninomiya’s shirts and threw it over her head, messing her hair up in the process.

“I thought I-” Hajime’s voice stopped, I guessed he was taking in Ninomiya’s appearance.

“Baby…” Jessie drawled out suddenly and moved to go meet Ninomiya. “hurry up, I want to keep playing doctor…”

“We will in a bit let me deal with this okay, go back in the room…I’ll be there in a bit.” Ninomiya’s voice drawled with a seductive tone.

“Oh, it must have been her I smelt, sorry for the bother you two have uh, fun then…” with that the door shut and Ninomiya and Jessie walked back into the room. She smirked and grabbed her pants putting them on before she sat cross-legged on the floor in front of us.

“You are quite the devil you know that Hitomi.” Ninomiya said with a chuckle.

“That was dangerous what if he tried to take you?!” Aniki said with a scolding tone, “Kazu is not very strong and I wouldn’t be able to help without giving my sister away.”

“But, you both love me, ne?” she said with a happy nod.

“Of course we do!” Ninomiya said with a smile.

“Yes…we love you.” I looked at my Aniki his tone was a mixture of nervousness and reluctance.

“What’s with that tone of voice?” Jessie said laughing, “Do you not love me anymore, Jun-tan?”

“Don’t call me that.” Aniki snapped, but he had a smile in his eyes, “And of course I do, it’s just it’s embarrassing isn’t it being told you’re loved and stuff…could you not cuddle when I’m speaking?” I looked over to Ninomiya and Jessie again.

Ninomiya’s head was resting on Jessie chest, his DS in his hand and her fingers were running through his hair.

“She has nice boobs.” Ninomiya said as if that wasn’t obvious, “They make comfy pillows, but if it bothers you…” Ninomiya slid his head until he was resting it on Jessie’s lap.

“You are such a pervert.” She said with a small sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coments = love