Live Your Life

Chapter 3.

At 9pm everyone was home. They decided to go out together. They went to a small club were they play anything from pop-punk/rock to heavy metal. Everyone got pretty wasted, good thing that no one had to work Sunday! They got home at 3am, after a long night of rocking out and drinking.

Sunday was a day for everyone to get over their hangovers. Let’s continue to Monday.

Anaïs’ POV.

6.45am, the bloody alarm went off. But I had to get out and go to work. So I took a shower, got my early morning coffee and watched some TV. I didn’t really look forward to another day at work. I love it, but there’s something missing and I couldn’t figure out what, and if it really had to do with my job or not.

On my way to work I blasted From First To Last in the car and started to think about why I didn’t look forward to work, but I had no idea. Once I arrived at the office, they had a meeting, and I had to join.

“Ladies and gentlemen. I’ve an announcement to make.” My boss said.

I sighed, this can’t be good.

“Last Friday, after everyone was already gone, I had a phone call. I can announce that we’ve a big client who wants us for their next campaign!” he announced.

I smiled, but couldn’t really focus. The boss handed out tasks:

“Anaïs, you’re going out in the nature to take pictures of landscapes. Driving costs will be covered. And with the pictures, you’re going to make a huge advertisement. You’ll get help from Rick.”

“Sound good.” I said, looking towards the boss and then to Rick. Rick is an old man, who’s worked here for years now. He’s good, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

After a long boring day I got home at 6pm. Everyone was home already, and dinner was being cooked by Claudia.

“How was your day?” Chelsea asked.

“It was fine, we’ve got this huge client were we’ve to work for. I’ve to take pictures and make a huge advertisement with a colleague.” I smiled.

“That sounds awesome.” Chelsea, Kerry and Claudia answered.

”I hope so, I hope that I still have my camera skills. Now I only have to find out where I put my camera.”

“Probably somewhere in your room.” Claudia said laughing.

“Yeah probably.” I said.

“Dinner time!” Claudia yelled.

Everyone came downstairs to eat. After dinner everyone went to do their own things, getting ready for a new day.

Sorry if it was lame, it will get better soon.