Status: Updated every Monday AND Tuesday OR Thursday

Witness Protection Program

ATTENTION: THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED AS OF APRIL 3, 2010.

Rebecca Rene Snowfrost is a spunky girl who lives in a 32 bedroom, 17 bath mansion she named Gerald. By the time she was six years old she had already been kidnapped three times, each time she accidentally escaped and destroyed the operation holding her there.

She was kidnapped because of her parent's mysterious jobs. They are apparently part of a division of the CIA that is so secretive that even the CIA doesn't know about it. They bring strange people to the mansion that Rebecca must promise not to bother or even see.

She finds herself entertained by the room full of movies and books she loves to study. Her parents kept her busy with constant studying and defense class. They didn't want her to be kidnapped again and they didn't want her leaving the house.

She finally gets fed up with being in the house and asks her mother if she could attend school like a real child. After all she was 15. Her mother tells her at this time there would be no point because her studies were so advanced se could have graduated college at the age of 12.

Unsatisfied she begins to find things other than movies to entertain herself, such as visiting those that are not to be visited. Her parents find out and don't know what to do with her. They agree to send her off to school just once so she gets the benefit of it, but she can't ask for any more.

A few weeks later her parent's go missing and a strange Royal prince claiming to be an elf appears in her house. A note is attached to him telling her that she is now in charge of taking care of him until they get back.

She’s ready for the adventure but the Prince seems less than thrilled to be pulled away from his family even though he is under protection. Not only does she open his eyes to his imagination, but he also helps her discover that she may not be what she seems. Why can she suddenly understand every language even if she has never heard it before? And why does she have a sinking feeling that she is actually part of her parent's work and not their real daughter?
  1. Preface
    In Which the Main Character is Introduced
  2. Chapter 1: School
    Rebecca finds herself in school for the frst time "just like in the movies."
  3. The end
    Please read