Crazier

adeen.

Evgeni Malkin was hanging his skates up in his stall after a long game. He had a few tough hits and his body was really beginning to feel it. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, turning around and facing the rest of the locker room. A few players were still getting interviewed, while others joked around, and some walked towards the showers.

He contemplated going out with a few of the guys like he had been asked, after all one of his good friends Alex Ovechkin was in town. But going back to his apartment and crawling into his bed seemed more appealing as the moments rolled by. He sat down and began to peel off the rest of his uniform, starting with his leg pads.

After he had got them off, he looked up towards the entrance of the locker room and his eyes landed on her.

Her. the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his 22 years of life. He didn't know how long he was staring at her, because all of the commotion around him ceased. All sounds that once rang in his ears stopped, and it seemed as if there was no one else in the room besides him, and the beautiful girl in front of him.

She was a tiny girl, maybe 5'4 at most, and her hair was a very dirty blonde color. Her face wasn't long, but it wasn't rounded either, her skin was flawless, and her hair bangs fell into her eyes in the most perfect way possible. She was wearing a Penguins jersey and a pair of dark skinny jeans and he had to remind himself to breath regularly as he gazed at her.

She looked confused, standing there in front of the locker room. She looked around rapidly, standing on her tip toes and glancing around like she was looking for someone. Evgeni looked around the locker room, trying to see if anyone else had noticed her but they were all too caught up in their business to notice the tiny blonde. He guessed she had to be someone's girlfriend, and the thought of that made his heart ache.

Her awkwardness radiated from her and he felt bed, so after another glance around the locker room, he decied to walk over and try and help her.

Carson Staal could not find her brother for the life of her. He had just texted her informing her that he would be waiting for her in the locker room, but as she stood at the door and looked around, she couldn't seem to find him anywhere.

"Hello," a heavily accented voice bellowed from above her, causing her to jump slightly. She turned around and looked up to see a certain number 71 looking back down at her.

"Hey," she said sweetly, already knowing his english wasn't the best.

"You are lost?" He asked, his english as broken as ever.

"Kinda," she said with a small laugh. "I can't find my brother," she explained to him slowly. He was listening to her intently, relishing the sound of her sweet voice.

"He play on the team?" He inquired. Carson nodded vigerously and stole another glance around the room.

"Jordan Staal," she told him.

"I will help you," he said with a half smile. She grinned back and he placed his hand on the small of her back, leading her towards where his locker was. They had to push their way through a few other players, and then finally Carson saw her younger brother.

"Jordan," she said happily. He looked up from where he was sitting and let his eyes fall on his one and only sister.

"Carson!" He exclaimed, springing up and hugging her tightly. She laughed as her feet came off the ground and was still doing so when he finally put her back on the ground.

"Where have you been?" He asked, "I've been waiting for you."

"I've been looking for you," she told him. "You think you'd make yourself more noticable."
"Well, sorry," he said sarcastically. He then noticed his teammate standing off awkwardly to the side of their conversation. "I see you've met Geno," he said, nodding towards the Russian.

"Yeah," she smiled brightly up at him and he grinned back. "He helped me find you."

"Oh," Jordan said, eyeing his teammate.

"Thank you by the way," Carson enthused, turning around to face Evgeni.

"You're welcome," he said. "Evgeni," he smiled, sticking his hand out. She shyly placed her tiny hand in his large one and she felt her stomach tighten. She liked the way he made her feel. "But you call me Geno."

"Oh, I know who you are," she laughed lightly. "I'm Carson."

"Nice to meet you," he said, his accent thick and full. Dispite the fact she had to strain her ears to understand him, she already loved his accent.

"Nice to meet you too," she nodded. "I'm sure I'll be seeing much more of you."

He laughed awkwardly and tried to hide the blush he knew was creeping it's way to his cheeks. "I have to change now," he told her.

"Alright, see you soon. And thank you!" She called after him. He nodded and waved shortly before turning around and walking back to his stall.

"Were you talking to him long?" He asked her.

"I missed you too, and I'm so happy to be here as well. Gosh little brother, don't overwhelm me with your emotions all at once," Carson rolled her eyes sarcastically. She heard Kris Letang laugh from beside her. He placed an arm around her waist and pulled her into his side.

"I'll overwhelm you with emotions for as long as you want," he told her. She smiled at him and Jordan groaned.

"That's my sister dude," he told his friend.

"Yeah, tell your parents they're the greatest. Four good hockey players and a hot sister, you can't buy DNA like that!" Kris exclaimed. Carson laughed louder and Jordan glared.

"I'm getting ready and we're leaving," Jordan told his sister.

"Did you forget I'm your roommate or something?" Kris asked with a smile. Jordan sighed and turned around to finish getting dressed. Kris turned to Carson and grinned.

About a half an hour later Carson and Jordan sat at a diner a few blocks away from Jordan's apartment. Kris had tried to cut in on their bonding time, but Jordan immediately shot him down.

"So how is everyone?" Jordan asked, chewing on a few french fries. "Mom, Dad?"

"They're fine. I just got back from seeing Eric actually, he's good too. He's been playing well this season," Carson said with a nod.

"Yeah, I've caught a few games," Jordan replied shortly, seeming much to invovled with his burger to talk about anything else. "So what's up with you and Geno?" He asked a few moments later, his mouth full of food. Carson grimaced at her brother and then took a sip of her coke.

"What do you mean? I literally talked to him for about five minutes at most," she said. "What do you think I did? Fucked him in the showers or something?"

Jordan choked on his water, surprised by her choice of words. Carson laughed at him."That's not funny," he said when he regained compsure.

"What's not funny? You choking or me fucking your teammates?" She grinned. Jordan sent her a glare.

"You know what I mean," he told her sternly.

"Oh please Jordan," Carson said with an eye roll. "He's a nice guy, what else do you want me to say? Nothing happened."

"Good," Jordan told her. "Because remember you have four brothers who will kill any boy who even so much as thinks about dating you."

Carson sighed deeply and looked at the blonde oddly, "And how do you expect I get married and have kids?" She asked.

"You're not going to," Jordan said simply. "You can become a nun."

She laughed at this, "You're impossible," she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't kill me for posting another story, but this will be another short one. it's kinda cliche, but it has a bit of a twist. plus, when it comes to cliches- i write those best :)

gimme feedback!<3

xoxo.