Crazier

tri.

Carson got ready in Kris' room because Jordan decided that if she was going out with Geno, he wanted nothing to do with her. And true to his word, he called all of their brothers, all of which who then called Carson. She got a good ear-full from all of them, and had to promise three times to call them when her date was over. She felt rediculous promising these things to them when even their own mother didn't ask her to call her. Jared apparently told her and she got a call from her as well.

"Do you think I look okay?" She asked Kris as she looked into the mirror in his bedroom.

"Let's just say if Geno doesn't think so, then I'll be more than happy to take his place on your date," he smiled. Carson returned his smile and took another look at herself in the mirror. She wore an orange sweater, with a white wife beater underneath, and a pair of dark washed skinny jeans. She opted for a pair of black boots and then left her dirty blonde hair down in it's natural state.

"I'm kinda nervous," Carson admitted, turning around and looking at Kris who was still smiling brightly at her.

"Don't be, Geno's a nice guy. Doesn't speak much english, but he's a nice guy," Kris reassured her, though it made her a little more nervous at the same time. She had completely forgotten about the language barrier between them and she wondered how difficult it was going to be communicating with him on the date.

"Fuck, what if we don't understand eachother?" She asked frantically.

"He's knows basic english, enough to talk to reporters and the rest of the team. You should be fine," he said giving her a short at on the back. She nodded with and smiled lightly before sighing.

"I think I'm gonna go tell Jordan I'm leaving," she said.

"Good luck," Kris laughed. Carson thanked the long haired boy and began to walk down the hallway of their apartment before reaching her brother's door. She knocked lightly, but didn't wait for an answer to push the door open. Jordan was sitting on his bed with his Macbook on his lap and music pouring out of the speakers.

"I'm just letting you know I'm leaving," she told him, her voice loud enough so he could hear her over the music. Jordan's head snapped up from his laptop and he glared at his only sister standing in his doorway.

It's not that he didn't trust Evgeni- in face he liked him a lot, Jordan just didn't trust anybody when it came to his sister. His brothers and himself always felt like they needed to protect her growing up, and now that she was actually grown up, they felt that need even more so. Now she had curves, now she had a chest, now she was dressing more like a 21 year old. They all worried because they were all never home. They only wanted the best for their sister and the fact that Evgeni Malkin was taking her out made Jordan cringe. The fact that he also wouldn't stand a chance in winning a fight if he ever hurt her made Jordan feel a little uneasy as well.

"Be careful," he told her. Carson rolled her eyes.

"I will," she said. He nodded once and then put his eyes back towards his laptop; he was trying to pretend this all wasn't happening. Carson rolled her eyes again and shut her brother's door, walking back out into the living room where Kris was watching ESPN. She sat and watched with him until there was a knock on the front door. Kris kissed her cheek quickly and told her to have fun, and she walked to the door and greeted Evgeni. They then both walked out to his car and he began driving to dinner.

"Is Jordan mad?" He asked her, briefly looking towards her before putting his eyes back to the road.

"Yeah, he's real pissed," Carson said.

"Max said he yelled at you real bad," Geno said.

"Yeah out in the parking lot after the game, he was being a real dick about it," She said bitterly. "But it's okay, because I'm here and we're gonna have a good time," she grinned over towards the boy driving, placing her hand on his arm lightly as she did so.

"Yes, we going to very nice resturant. Good sushi," he nodded.

"Sushi?" She squeeled. "You sure do know the way straight to my heart, don't you?" She smiled. He smiled crookedly and laughed at her lightly. They drove for a few more minutes, making small talk before they got to the resturant. Evgeni was a true gentalmen, holding doors, holding my seat out for her- she wondered why Jordan had gotten so mad about this. It wasn't like he was a bad guy or anything.

"So how long have you been in America?" Carson asked him as she dunked one of her Dragon rolls into some soy sauce.

"Since 2006," he told her, sipping some of his water.

"Did you know how to speak English when you came here?" She asked, genuinely curious about his life.

"No," he laughed. "Not at all."

"That's so scary," She said, her eyes wide. "How did you learn?"

"Sergei Gonchar," he said simply. "He help me a lot."

"That's good that you had someone to help you, otherwise you'd probably be screwed," she smiled. He laughed loudly at this and then smiled widely at her.

"Probably," he shrugged. "Then I would not get to talk to pretty girls like you."

Carson blushed, although she heard boys call her pretty before when it rolled off of Evgeni's tounge it sent all of the blood to her cheeks. He was impossibly adorable and she just couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"So do you like it here then?" She asked him another question. He paused and looked like he was really thinking about his answer before breaking into a huge smile.

"Yes," he nodded. "I miss home, but I love it here."

His answers were always so short and simple, she wanted to hear more. Carson wanted to sit and talk with him about anything and everything until her ears fell off. It greatly fustrated her that they couldn't. If only she knew Russian, if only he knew more English, if only.
"So how was growing up with four brothers?" Geno asked her. Carson smiled as he attempted to pick up one of his California rolls with his chop sticks before giving up and just picking it up with his hand.

"Rough," she rolled her eyes, earning a light laugh from Geno. "They're so over-protective of me." Evgeni looked confused and Carson figured he didn't quite understand her. She tried to think of another way to word it. "Like," she began with a sigh. "They care too much. They try and control what I do and the boys I go out with. That's why Jordan was so mad," she said slowly so he was able to understand.

He nodded letting her know he understood, "They love you," was all he said. It warmed her heart to hear those words, because she knew he meant it. When it came to Evgeni Malkin, he didn't like to say something he didn't mean, and therefore never did. He didn't lie and he was just an all around honest guy, Carson picked up on that immediately.

Geno couldn't believe he was sitting eating dinner with such a beautiful girl. He liked everything about her; he couldn't pick out one single thing wrong with her. And even if he could find something wrong with her, he'd probably only like her more because of it. Her faults would probably make her seem more human because at that point, he couldn't believe someone that perfect could exist, much less someone who would go out with him.

Dinner was both difficult and enjoyable for both Evgeni and Carson. Dispite the obvious language barrier they were able to have some good conversations. They both wished they could go on longer, and were fustrated they couldn't. Geno brought Carson home at a reasonable hour, he desperately wanted to spend more time with her, but he didn't want his teammate and friend to be upset with him. He walked Carson to the door of her brother's apartment and she smiled up at his large frame.

"Thanks for everything tonight," she said softly.

"No problem," his heavily accented voice was like music to her ears.

"We should do this again sometime," she added. The smile on Evgeni's face was priceless and he was getting nervous that Carson would be able to hear how hard his heart was pounding against his chest. Evgeni looked around the hallway quickly before grabbing Carson's chin lovingly and leaning down to connect their lips. Carson was surprised, but wasted no time wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him closer to her as she stood on her tip toes. He snaked his arm around her middle and pressed her back against the door to the apartment as he slipped his tounge in her mouth. Carson smiled into the kiss and somehow wished it would never end. She had never met someone as sweet as him and she was sad to see him go.

When he finally pulled away from her she immediately missed his taste and she bit her lip as she watched him stand up straight again. She unwrapped her arms from around his neck, but he kept his arms where they were.

"I will see you tomorrow?" He asked her, almost nervously.

"Yes," she smiled brightly. "You will definitely see me tomorrow."

He pecked her lips one last time before saying their goodnights. Carson watched him walk down the hallway until he was out of sight before opening the door and stumbling inside. She shut the door and pushed her back against the other side of the door, a goofy grin on her face.

"Good night?" Kris called from the couch. Carson flickered her eyes to see him leaning his head back over the back of the couch to look at her upside down. His messy brown hair was falling in his face and he was smiling widely.

"Great night," she corrected him, still smiling like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's hard trying to write broken english, but i'm doing my best!
sorry if this suddenly goes to first person. i started to write it that way halfway through forgetting it was in third. i went back and changed it but i might have missed some. my bad!

thanks for commenting! it means the world.<3
xoxo.