Crazier

chyetirye.

Carson woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on her face she could muster. She took a quick shower and then walked out into the kitchen where Jordan was sitting with Max Talbot; Kris was nowhere to be seen. She didn't even give Jordan a second look as she walked over to the fridge and grabbed the carton of orange juice and poured herself a glass.

"Have fun last night?" Jordan asked his sister bitterly.

"Yeah, actually," She told him smartly, turning around and glaring at him.

"What happened last night?" Max asked with a smirk playing his lips. Carson rolled her eyes and took a sip of my orange juice.

"I went out with Geno," She told him. Max's eyes got wide.

"Seriously?" He asked, to which she nodded and smiled. Max began to laugh as he punched Jordan in the arm lightly. "That's great," he said, his accent making Carson grin.

"We just went out for dinner," she shrugged. "It was no big deal. And he brought me home at a normal hour. He's a nice guy, I don't know why you had such a problem with it," she said.

"Because I wouldn't like any guy who wanted to date you," Jordan told her simply. "You may not be my little sister, but your still my sister. We just want to look out for you," he said referring to all of their brothers.

"You take it too far," she pointed out.

"Imagine me going home and dating one of your friends," he propsed. "And then imagine if we broke up or something went wrong, don't you know how awkward that would be?"

"Nothing bad happened," Carson insisted. "Nothing will. Evgeni's...different," she stated dreamily.

"He's Russian," Max told her. "Not different."

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Everything about him is just perfect. And his accent is just adorable," she sighed.

"I have an accent, wanna go on a date with me?" Max joked.

"If she's dating anyone with an accent it's me!" Carson heard Kris yell as he came bounding down the hallway. Both boys wore huge smiles and she couldn't help but laugh. Espeically because Jordan looked miserable.

"We're just fucking with you," Max laughed, patting Jordan on the back.

"Yeah, yeah," Jordan muttered.

Carson later found herself sitting at the Penguins game. She was sitting right behind the penalty box and had a clear view of the bench. She found her eyes glued to Geno once again and everytime he'd skate by, her smile would grow.

Every so often she'd catch him looking at hert too, and that just made her heart flutter. He scored twice during the game and even made his way to the penatly box for high sticking. As he walked in he looked up and sent a huge grin her way. That was almost enough to give Carson a near heart attack.

When the game was finally over she walked back down to the locker room. Geno immediatley passed the media and scooped her up into his arms, placing a fierce kiss on her lips. Carson could hear a few cat calls and yelling, but she could also hear her brother cursing loudly. At that moment though all that mattered was Evgeni. When he finally pulled away from her, she could feel his sweat on her body and she was breathing heavily for air. He placed another peck on her lips and let her feet touch the ground once again. Her knees were weak and she could barely stand up straight, luckily Geno wrapped his arm around her protectivly and she leaned into his side.

"You should go out with Geno more often," Sidney said as they made our way to Geno's stall.

"Yeah, he plays great after he gets some," Max joked, though there was a certain air to his voice that indicated he was very serious. Carson craned her neck to look up at Geno, he must have felt her eyes because he looked down at her and grinned.

"He right," he said, his accent thick and full. "You make me play better."

She blushed furiously, but looked down so he wouldn't notice. She hoped he wouldn't at least, espeically not in front of the entire team. How utterly embarrassing that would be. However, much to Carson's dismay, Geno placed his large hand on her chin and lifted her head up so they were making eye contact once again.

"Why you blush?" He asked her, a grin playing his lips. He was amused by this, but also felt at ease. Her blushing was a good sign. Maybe she liked him as much as he liked her. Maybe things would work out perfectly.

"You make me," she laughed, pushing his chest lightly.

"I make you?" He questioned, still smiling like a complete fool.

"Yes," she confirmed. "You make me very...nervous," she concluded.

"No," Geno said. "No nervous; happy."

Carson smiled widely and leaned up on her tip toes to place a kiss on the Russian's lips. She wished she could explain everything she felt though. It just wasn't the time nor the place. There was also something else standing inbetween her and expressing her feelings towards Evgeni. A little thing called the Russian language. Geno kissed her head and her eyes scanned the room lazily. Suddenly, her blue eyes perked up as they landed on one of Evgeni's teammates.

Sergei Gonchar was going to be the answer to all of her problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
there's probably only one or two more chapters to this left.
writing in broken english is so hard! hahah

keep those comments coming!<3

xoxo.