Boys and Girls. Love and Heartbreak. You're In The Game.

Phoebe Davies’ Point Of View. Part One.

..::Phoebe Davies’ Point Of View::..

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs. He was following me, calling my name, wanting me to tell him what was wrong. I couldn't though, I just simply couldn't. I couldn't tell him why I was crying, why I just suddenly got up and ran up here, why I wanted to get away from them. I couldn't let him know. As soon as i got to the top of the stairs I made a dash for the bathroom. I got to the door, ran through and quickly locked the door behind me.

I looked into the mirror and saw the person who I hated most stare back at me. Her eye's were no longer a dazzling hazel colour, they were red and puffy from crying, and had eyeliner and mascara running down her face. Her hair was a black, white and pink mess, all over the place, and looked nothing like it should. This girl wasn't pretty like the other girls. This girl was just the sort of girl who was your best friend.

"PHEE LET ME IN PLEASE!" He cried to me through the door. I tried to ignore him, but it was harder than I thought. "PHOEBE PLEASE!" He cried once more. hitting and rattling the door. More of my tears fell free from my eye's. I tried to blink them back but that just made matters worse, and more fell free. I turned to the cabinet and pulled open the door. I rummaged through and tried to find the object I was looking for. The object I promised to never use again, but as they say. Promises are meant to be broken. I finally found the small silver object I was looking for and held it tight in my hard. I held it so tight that it pierced the skin of my hand and crimson blood dripped out. "PHOEBE LET ME IN! PLEASE! PLEASE PHOEBE!" Every time he said my name, another tear fell. I gripped the razor in my palm harder, making my hand bleed more. I opened up my hand and took the razor in my finger tips. I stared at the blood all ready upon its sharp edges. It only made me want to do it even more. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor with so many emotions running through my head, the tears still streaming down my face, arm stretched out, blood dripping to the floor, old scares being re-done. "PHOEBE PLEASE! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! JUST LET ME IN! PLEASE! PHOEBE PLEASE!" I shook away his plea's from my mind and preceding to cut deeper and harder than before. I felt numb and dead all over, the physical pain was nothing like the mental pain I was in right now, nothing could match up to the amount of pain I'm in so I wont bother trying. After a few moment of his hitting the crap out of the door it came of it's hinges and he came rushing in. I looked up and saw him. The reason of my pain. Yet the person who I desire. He doesn’t know why I do this, I doubt he ever will. "Oh Phoebe...Why?"

I shook my head "That's something I can't tell you.." and as soon as I said that, I pushed the razor in deepest I could go. The pain was unimaginable. Blood was pouring out. Tears fell fiercely from my eye's. I felt my whole body just give up and go limp. My eye lid's suddenly got heavy. My whole world went dark and quiet. The last thing I saw was Frank's gorgeous face. His shining Hazel eye's had tears running from them and sliding down his face. He looked so pained. That was the last thing I saw before I collapsed in his arms.