Boys and Girls. Love and Heartbreak. You're In The Game.

Phoebe Davies' Point Of View. Part Six.

… Time Elapse …

“Frankie!” I screamed to get his attention and to make him panic slightly.

“What! Are you okay? What’s wrong?” He came running out of my room without a tee shirt on for some reason, and I could tell he was scared.

“Frankie… I’m wet” I said smiling like some sort of old pervert, with a towel wrapped around my body and sticking my head around the bathroom door.

“Yes Phoebe you are all wet but only because I told you to go get wet” He said with a suggestive smile across his face, oh if only Gerard were here he’d be having a field day with this conversation. Well actually he'd probably make some crude comments, and make up some imaginary plot like that Frankie and I had wild hot sex on the floor leading from the bathroom to my bedroom. Scary it is how well I know Gerard's strange and rather corrupt mind really. Not that I want to know what's in his strange mind, just that I've known him for so long its rather easy to know, well sometimes he does surprise me and think the total opposite, but that only happens as often as when I go a day without drinking tea, and that in itself is something thats unthinkable when you think of me, as to the fact I always drink tea.

"I think its best is we change the conversation now before Gees head explodes, because he probably has some kind of crude-conversation-Dar and well know what Gee's like" Frankie laughed slightly and shook his head.

"Thats true" he smiled and looked at me. "Now you must go get dressed I have arranged plans and you shall be dressed and all ready to be off and out in an hour."

My jaw dropped "You, expect me, to be ready to go out, in, an hour!" I said in slight shock and bewilderment that he thought that I could actually be ready to leave my house in an hour.

"Yes." He stated with a grin across his face. He then pushed the door slightly and took hold of me by the hand and dragged me into my room. "And if you start getting ready right now, you'll be ready on time." I gave him the puppy dog pout and big sad eyes. "And you can stop with that because it'll get you nowhere." I crossed my arms and huffed slightly. "I picked you out some of your favorite clothes and I don't care what you say, but I picked your underwear too just to save time, now get changed Phee or I'll have to force you to get changed like you have to do with a child." I raised one eyebrow slightly and smiled.

"You wouldn't dare." I stated to him as if it was a fact he wouldn't come anywhere near me.

"Oh really?" he stepped closer towards me with a smile that was one of those smiles you'd expect off mass murders, the kind of I won't hurt you kiddies I'll cause you horrific pain instead. I stared into his eyes as he came closer and closer to me. I wanted to run away from him and make it into a game like when we were kids, but something just wouldn't let me run. I pulled my towel around me more and held it up at the top with my hands close together. We kept eye contact together as he kept stepping closer and closer towards me. He rested his forehead against mine and took hold of my hands in his. I felt my heart race and my mouth go slightly dry.

"Mh-Hmm. You wouldn't dare touch me Frankie..." I said faintly still staring into hie eyes, my heart racing and my head running a million and one thoughts at once.

With one hand he left go of one of my hands and brought to my still dripping face and ran the back of his finger down my cheek to my chin. A chill ran down my spine and I shut my eyes briefly. He then tipped my chin upwards and I opened my eyes as our nose touched. "What if I did though?" He spoke softly and smiled slightly, I smiled back and shrugged my shoulders slightly. He then placed his hand against my cheek and I kept staring into his eyes. Then as if I were dreaming he'd done the one thing I'd always wish he'd do. He kissed me. My whole body relaxed, I let go of his hands, wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. I felt his arm slip around my waist and pull me in closer to him. My heart began beating faster and faster. Frankie actually was kissing me... I didn't kiss him, no, he kissed me. The kiss deepened and became more passionate as he ran his fingers through my wet hair. I pulled myself closer to him, going on tip toes, and I then felt my towel slip slightly at the back, I tensed slightly worrying that it was just going to fall down but Frankie held me closer to him as to not let the front slip down as well. He ran his fingers up and down my now uncovered back and then held me closer with his arm resting at the bottom of my spine.

"I dared. I did. What you going to do about it? Eh?" A small side smile crept across his face as he broke away from our first kiss. I failed to summon words and he just laughed slightly to himself. "I suggest you get dressed now, okay?" I nodded and smiled at him slightly. Disbelieving that what had just happened, actually happened. He pulled me into a hug, kissed me on the cheek and then left my room to get dressed.

I stood shocked and surprised about what had just happened, my mind was racing at about thirty thoughts per second, most of which dwelling on the thought of 'Are you actually awake, you're not still in a coma right? That did just happen, he did just kiss you.' I shook my many thoughts from my mind and began to dry myself and get dressed in the clothes Frank had picked out for me to wear.

… Time Elapse …

I looked in my full length mirror, and for a change I liked what I saw. Frank didn't have a half bad dress sense when it came to helping me choose my clothes. He came shopping with me on occasions just so I had someone to wander aimlessly around the stores with, to spend three hours going between two shops and decided I want the first thing from the first shop anyway. He was good like that, he didn't mind doing all the stupid girlie things with me, probably because I liked all the boy things he likes to do as well. I looked in the mirror and remember the day I bought the dress I was wearing. Myself and Frank had just got paid from one of our part time jobs and decided to spend a large proportion of it on clothes. Well I decided on the clothes part, Frank just agreed and suggested we spend a considerable amount of it on music type things as well, and I wasn't exactly going to argue on that fact either. He followed me about shop after shop to find 'The Dress.' Yes the perfect dress for almost any occasion. After spending around five hours looking in countless shops, and buying things I didn't intend to buy in the first place we ended up in the first shop we went in, just for one last hope. I ended up sitting down the floor and demanding Frank to go find a dress, just any dress he thought would look nice. I put my faith in his judgment, as whatever dress he brought back, I was going to buy. Twenty minutes or so later he ran over to me and shoved a dress in my face and demanded that I just had to buy it. I looked at the dress, and well, it was pretty much perfect. A black satin strapless dress that would come up to roughly just before my knees and had a thin bright pink belt around the waist with a small bow attached. I looked beautiful. I looked up at Frank who was smiling his biggest, cheesiest grin he could achieve. I looked in the mirror back at the very same dress he picked out all that time ago, and smiled to myself. My hair was done just the way I liked it, lots of volume and perfectly straight. My make-up was all done and looked as it always did, thick and old. And the outfit Frankie picked out just made it all fit together. I smoothed my hands down my dress before turning around in my netted tights and picking up my old black converse and walking out my room and down the stairs.

"Oh Frankie!" I yelled to him from the last step on the stairs. I saw him pop his head round my living room door frame and smile.

"See, I always said that dress was a good buy, did I not." He chuckled to himself and walked over to me, he took hold of my hands and held them out in front of me. "See, you look bloody amazing."

"You picked out the out fit Frankie, of course you're going to think I look 'bloody amazing'" I laugh slightly and he just smiled at me.

"Ga-uh, can't take compliments can you woman?" He laughed slightly at me and I laughed back a little. he was right, I didn't take compliments well at all, usually I'd just shrug them off or make them into a joke. "Well, come on, get your shoes on we have to be out the door in a minute." He let go of my hands finally and turned to go into the living room.

"But where are we going Frankie?" I asked picking up my shoes again and following him into the living room.

"It's a secret." He stated simply, putting on a smart looking jacket and tying up his own converse. "And because I know what you're like before we go I'm blindfolding you, because you're crap at letting secret things stay secret."

"No I'm not!" I stated sternly to him. "I'm great at secret keeping, I just don't like knowing there's a secret thing from me, its normal really." Frank glanced up at me and smiled.

"Well." He said standing up and walking over to me as I finished doing up my converse. "lets blindfold you anyways." He took a tie from his pocket and carefully placed it over my eyes and tied it up, not too tight but not too loose, a nice snug fit. "I promise you'll be okay, and I'll be looking after you, I have everything you could need already in the car, so lets go yeah?" I smiled as I felt to safe in the comfort knowing Frank was looking after me. I had all the trust and faith in the world in that guy. I wouldn't have it any other way or in any other person. Frank Iero was the only person I felt safe with, who I knew would look after me, and protect me until he could no longer breath. He knew I'd do the same for him. It was a perfect understanding. I felt him take hold of my hand and lace his fingers in between mine. "You trust me, right?"

"With everything I have."