Boys and Girls. Love and Heartbreak. You're In The Game.

Phoebe Davies’ Point Of View. Part Three.

Bright light filled my eyes and some blurred figures came into view. I winced at the brightness and went to rub my eyes but my arm felt heavy and was hard to move.

“Phoebe, can you hear me Phoebe? If you can hear me nod or squeeze my hand or anything, alright?” said a male voice. I squeezed the person’s hand “Okay well done Phoebe, now can you open your eyes properly?” I opened one eye and the bright light filled my vision, I proceeded to open both my eye’s and the bright light dimmed down and the blurred figures sharpened and I could finally see the outside world, for what seemed an eternity. “Hello there Miss Davies” smiled a man who I presumed to be the doctor. I smiled weakly.

My throat felt dry and scratchy as I tried to speak but I managed to try and get a few words out “I - Need - Frank” I said as if I were a small child trying to get an adult to understand me. My throat hurt, my arms felt heavy and I had no idea what’s happened and what going to happen.

“Right Miss Davies, I’ll send someone down right now to call Mr Iero for you” the doctor said and went out of the room to go to tell reception to call frank I guessed.

I need Frankie, I need to tell him everything. I need to. He’s the one keeping me alive.