Boys and Girls. Love and Heartbreak. You're In The Game.

Phoebe Davies' Point Of View. Part Five.

… Time Elapse …

..::Still Phoebe Davies’ Point Of View::..

I let go of Franks hand as he took out the keys of his pocket, and opened the door to my home. Today’s the day I was released from the hospital and Frank was taking me home. He opened the door for me, took my hand and lead me inside. It’s been 3 days since I was at home last, and I missed it, in an odd sense. I usually can’t get out of the place enough. I was glad to be home. My home wasn’t perfect, it wasn’t a mansion, but it wasn’t a cardboard box, it was Phoebe Davies sized. The perfect size for me and all my things. The walls were covered in photo’s of memories, and each room had so many memories. I don’t I could bare to move out of this house. Frank stood in the middle of the living room staring at me and smiling.

“What?” I questioned at him, placing my hands on my hips.

“Nothing.” he stated, smiling and sitting down my suede sofa and turning my television on and putting on a music channel.

“No, you can tell me Mister Iero” I retorted walking over and sitting down next to him.

“Nope.” He said smiling even more. “One thing though, didn’t you say you wanted to go for a shower?”

“Yes, but I want to know what your so smiley about first” I stated back to him.

“Well, if you have a shower first, then I’ll tell you, or maybe I’ll show you” I furrowed my eyebrows and he just continued to smile widely “So if you go for a shower you’ll find out quicker”

“I swear you just want to get rid of me” I said laughing and walking towards the door and walking towards the stairs and making my way towards my bathroom. I strolled into my bathroom and locked the door, leant into my shower and turned it on, closed the door and got changed. “Oh Shit” I mumbled to myself, opened the bathroom door back open and yelled down stairs to Frank “Frankie babes, can you bring up some bandages for my arm in a minute and leave them in my room, and if you want pick me out some clothes for me because you love me, and then if you want you can decide what we can do tonight, I haven’t got anything planned, unless you have or anything” I smiled and waited for a reply before locking the door and taking my shower. I heard his footsteps running up the stairs.

“Okay then, it’ll be lots of fun” he smiled widely at me and kissed me on the cheek “Go have your shower” With that he ran off like the small school girl he secretly is and went into my room.