Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

chapter 10

I woke up, the sun was leaking through my black-out blinds, illuminating my room bright enough to tell me I slept in. I rolled over to avoid the sun getting in my eyes only to hit a wall. A warm, fleshy wall. It took me a moment to remember that Dante had spent the night. Propping myself up on my elbow, I looked over Dante to see what time it was. 9:46. I would have to get ready soon, my family to arrive at 12 to say goodbye to me. I couldn’t wait to leave America. To get away from the family I didn’t fit into, that never seemed to notice or understand me. I felt large warm arms snake around my waist, pulling me back down into bed. I let myself be pulled down, being comforted in that someone wanted me around.

“Good morning beautiful.”

I smiled down into his beautiful, still sleepy looking, blue eyes. “Morning.”

“I need to leave soon before your family shows up,” he said.

“I know,” I sighed.

“I also have to go pack up my bag I left at the hotel and check out before we can catch out plane tomorrow.”

I nodded, understanding even though I had forgotten about his own things.
“You need to feed before I leave, and you need to be careful when you talk and smile to make sure no ones sees your fangs.”

I looked at him, confused. “But my fangs retract, no one would be able to see them.”

“Yes, but until you get used to the eliminate and retract motions, you need to be careful they don’t accidentally fall down into view. Remember last night?” He added wryly.

I blushed. “Oh yeah, that wouldn’t be too good.” I unwrapped myself from Dante’s arms, scooting off the bed to go to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and using the facilities, I came back to see Dante` looking like a sun bathing cat on my bed. His eyes half open in paradise, lounging away with a smirk on his full lips.

Ignoring him for a moment, I opened my closet to pick out clothes I hadn’t already packed and sent to England. A plain black V-neck shirt, black blue jeans and my signature studded belt, and I had an outfit. Taking my pajamas off, I searched the room for my bra before donning it and a clean pair of panties before putting on my clothes, Dante` watching the whole time. Reaching for my makeup box, forgoing my usual contacts since my vampirism perfected my vision, I sat down with my mirror about to get ready for the day. With my makeup done, red stained lips and shadowed eyes, I pushed my feet into a black pair of Vans before walking over to my bed where my fiancé still sprawled.

Sitting down, my hip touching his, I put my palm in the center of his chest, dragging my nails downward gently, eliciting chills from him. “Do you think we could manage feeding with getting … dirty? I’m all ready for the party and people should start getting here within 45 minutes.”

Dante`, deciding to be a drama king, made a drawn out sigh, “Yes, I think we can manage if we have to.”

I smiled down at him. “Yep, we have to this time baby.”

“Then come here.” He reached his arm up, his large hand wrapping around the back of my neck pulling me down to him. He briefly kissed my neck above my jugular before biting down hard, his teeth easily scoring my skin. I could feel the warmth of my blood, pooling at my neck where Dante` was so frantically sucking, along with the warmth of his mouth. A sigh escaped me, the act so intimate and erotic, my life force sustaining him, the say way he would sustain me. I shifted slightly, straddling him so I could reach his throat the way he reached mine. I opened my mouth, feeling my teeth descending with just the thought of tasting him once again. I lowered my mouth to the pulsing spot on Dante’s throat, my taste buds gasping for the rich flavor with a fever.

My teeth slowly suck into his soft, unprotected skin. He moaned with the same delight I had. My fangs were pulsing, surrounded by heat and intensity. I sucked gently at first, Dante’s blood pouring past my lips, into my mouth and onto my taste buds before sliding down my throat like honey. He tasted amazing, his own flavor mixing with a hint of mint from my toothpaste. When I finally pulled away, I couldn’t help myself from collapsing onto his chest. I felt drained and alive all at once.

“I need to go, your family will be here soon,” the man under me whispered once he caught his own breathe.

I nodded, shifting off him so he could get up. It was me this time that lay lazily on the bed looking like the cat that got the cream while he dressed and readied to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is short. I will hopefully have another one out today. Thanks, and go comment!